Visit the largest cave storehouse of sake and taste the sake aged in the cave
- Duration: 120 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Nasu-Karasuyama-shi, Tochigi-ken
- Product code: EN-TCG-7014-70140
Visit the natural storehouse of Japanese sake said to be the largest in Japan. Welcome to the brewer's VIP room! Enjoy tasting a wide variety of sake starting from the aged Daiginjoshu matured in the cave.
【SCHEDULE】Please select your start time in the box on the upper right.
1. Welcome to Shimazaki Shuzo main shop/Greetings
2. Move to the Cave storehouse of sake (via courtesy vehicle or your own car)
3. Visit the Cave storehouse of sake
4. Move to the brewer's main shop
5. Taste a wide variety of sake starting from the aged Daiginjoshu in the VIP room!
6. Enjoy tasting sake (other then aged sake) and shopping in the brewer's souvenir shop
【THINGS TO NOTE】
- Time：120 minutes
- Meeting point：Shimazaki Shuzo [MAP]
1-11-18, Chuo, Nasu-Karasuyama-shi, Tochigi-ken
- Access：A 10-minute walk from Karasuyama station on JR Karasuyama Line
- Minimum number of participants： 2 people
- Age Limit：Minimum drinking age is 20 years
・English(Guide (by our staff), Menu, Written instructions)
・Chinese(Menu, Written instructions)
・The cave visit
【HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES】
・Face masks required for travelers in public areas
・Face masks required for guides in public areas
・Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
・Social distancing enforced throughout the experience
・Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
・Gear/equipment sanitized between uses
・Guides required to regularly wash hands
・Regular temperature checks for staff
・Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
【CANCELLATION POLICY】7 to 4 days before the tour date 40% of the tour price
3 to 2 days before the tour date 60% of the tour price
The day before the tour date, on the day of the tour 100% of the tour price
※Right after the online settlement is made, a cancellation fee of 10% will be incurred in case of cancellation.
※The cancellation fee includes handling charges.