Atomic Bomb Dome and Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park Boat Tour
- Duration: 1 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Hiroshima, Hiroshima
- Product code: EN-HSM-4016-40160
Enjoy cruising on a boat in Hiroshima, "the Water Capital." Hiroshima developed as the city of waterways! Enjoy cruising on these waterways to view stunning views of the Atomic Bomb Dome and Hiroshima Castle!
- Witness unique views of the World Heritage A-Bomb Dome from across the river.
- Cruise across the still, peaceful water and enjoy the serene beauty of Hiroshima Castle.
- Enjoy the exhilarating feeling of soaring through the water.
You can come to the Atomic Bomb Dome by Hiroden, streetcar, or bus. It is easily accessible from Hiroshima Station.
2. Climb aboard the boat
Several kinds of boats are operated in the rivers in Hiroshima. You can spot Gangi Taxi by the tricolor
(blue, green, orange) markings on the white body of the boat.
Let’s enjoy cruising in Hiroshima, the Water Capital! The landscape seen from the calm rivers will make you feel relaxed. Your time on our ship will pass in the blink of an eye!
4. The end of the experience
That's all. How did you enjoy it? We are looking forward to seeing you again.
【Things to note】
- Time： 1 hour
- Least participants：1 person
- Meeting Point：Shinsui terrace (stone-built stairs landing down to the river) on the opposite shore of Atomic Bomb Dome in Peace Memorial Park.
1 Nakajima-cho, Naka-ku, Hiroshima 730-0811 Japan
【From the JR Hiroshima Station】
・By Bus / About 20 minutes
Take No. 24 Hiroshima Bus for Yoshijima from A-3 at the south exit of Hiroshima Station, and get off at "Heiwa Kinen Koen".
・By sightseeing loop bus “Hiroshima Meipuru~pu”/ About 17 minutes
Take a “Hiroshima meipuru~pu” at the Shinkansen-guchi exit of Hiroshima Station, and get off at “Heiwa Kinen Koen”. Both the orange line and green line stops at “Heiwa Kinen koen”
【From Orizuru tower】
・About 10 minutes walk
【From Hiroshima castler】
・About 15 minutes walk
- Tour conductor for 24 hours：none
- Accompanying National Government Licensed Guide Interpreter or Local Licensed Guide Interpreter：none
- Capacity: maximum 6 persons(one boat) / maximum 12 persons(two boats)
- Meals (included in a tour fee)：none(morning:none/lunch:none/dinner:none)
- Language support：Basic English-speaking staff is available
- Included：Charter fee, Insurance (The amount of the insurance payout is not "unlimited."
Please take out travel insurance as necessary.)
- Dress code: Free
- Free wi-fi：×
- Other things to note：
・There are cases when the boat cannot be operated due to bad weather or fluctuation
in tide level. In that case, you will be notified the day before or on the day of the tour.
・The course of the tour can be made to order.
- NPO corporation Geeseki group
10 to 8 days before the departure date of the tour 20%
7 to 2 days before the departure date of the tour 30%
The day before the departure date of the tour 40%
On the day of the departure date of the tour 50%
After the tour departed, No show 100%
【TOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS】
Before booking the tour, please confirm the Tour Terms & Conditions and save the document.
Check TOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS（Japanese）
【TOUR PLANNER AND CONDUCTOR】Regional Branding Institute Co., Ltd.
Aqua Terrace UⅡ Bldg. 8F, 2-20-3 Kaminarimon, Taito-ku, Tokyo, 111-0034
Travel Agency registered with a Tokyo Governor 2-7547
A regular member of All Nippon Travel Agents Association