Apple-Picking in Autumn at Hirata
- Duration: 60 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: 三次市, 広島県
- Product code: EN-HSM-4019-40193
Come to enjoy some apple picking in Hirata Farm! Miyoshi city in Hiroshima, where Hirata Farm is located, is blessed with an ideal environment to grow delicious fruits, having clear air and water and the perfect difference in temperatures between nights and days. Savor sweet and juicy apples at one of Japan's premiere fruit farms!
- Try many varieties of apples, such as red, blue and yellow apples.
- Enjoy local fresh fruits and sweets at the cafe.
- Take some time to enjoy your pickings at a comfortable eating space.
- Take some juicy apples home as souvenir.
1. Welcome to Hirata Farm!
We will first give a briefing on our farm and rules for your safety.
2. Start apple picking!
Now it's time for apple picking! We grow a wide variety of apples, small and big, red, green, and yellow.
3. Taste apples fresh from the tree!
There is a place to sit and rest in front of the apple farm. Plastic knives are prepared so you may eat apples picked fresh from the tree.
4. End of the experience
How did you enjoy our prized apples? We look forward to seeing you again!
【THINGS TO NOTES】
- Meeting Point：Hirata Kankou-nouen
1740-3 Ueda-machi, Miyoshi-shi, Hiroshima
About 30 minutes by taxi from Miyoshi station on JR Geibi Line
*Bus is not available
*About 2 hours and 10 minutes from Hiroshima to Miyoshi station
- The harvest season：August ～ November
- Language：English (Menu, Written instructions)
- Not Included：Boots、Umbrella or raincoat、Picnic sheet、Lunch、Offering (For Minoringo Shrine)
・Please wear comfortable shoes.
・Please bring a sun hat as it may get hot.
・Pants are best. Try to avoid skirts.
7 to 4 days before the tour date 40% of the tour price
3 to 2 days before the tour date 60% of the tour price
The day before the tour date, On the day of the tour 100% of the tour price
※Right after the online settlement is made, a cancellation fee of 10% will be incurred in case of cancellation.
※The cancellation fee includes handling charges.