Onsen Town Walking Tour
- Duration: 135 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: 千曲市, 長野県
- Product code: EN-NGN-7028-70283
Take a walk around the Onsen district of Togura Kamiyamada. A local guide will explain life in the Japanese countryside while stopping at various local specialty shops. For example: You can take a lesson on how to make delicious green tea at a tea shop, learn about Japanese clothes at a clothier, learn the local cuisine of river fish at a Kanroni (a preserved food made by cooking fish, shellfish, kelps, etc. in sweetened soy sauce) shop. Lastly, have soft ice cream while taking a footbath. The tour will provide fascinating insights into the
people and way of life in this onsen town.
Meet the guide and get an explanation of the tour.
2．Walking tour around the town
Take a walk in the hot-spring district of Togura Kamiyamada Onsen with the guide.
3. Finish with soft ice cream at a footbath
Enjoy soft ice cream while taking a rest at Karakoro Footbath in Togura Kamiyamada
【THINGS TO NOTE】
- Time：135 Minutes
- Meeting point：Zukudashi Eco Tours Office
Kamiyamada Onsen 2-15-16,Chikuma City, Nagano Pref.
2.3km from Togura Station on Shinano Railway to the destination.
By bus : Take bus No.9 and get off Kamiyamada Onsen Park.
By taxi: It will cost about 1100 yen
On foot: It takes about 30 minutes
*The meeting place is at the Zukudashi office located in front of Kamesei Ryokan
- Minimum number of participants：2 people
- Participation requirements：Child fee ：from 2 to 12 years of age
- Language support：English, Spanish
- Included：Soft ice cream (subject to change depending on the season) during the tour
- Free Wi-Fi：〇
- Other things to note：The tour includes a walking for 2km.
7 to 4 days before the tour date 40% of the tour price
3 to 2 days before the tour date 60% of the tour price
The day before the tour date, on the day of the tour 100% of the tour price
※Right after the online settlement is made, a cancellation fee of 10% will be incurred in case of cancellation.
※The cancellation fee includes handling charges.