Stand Up Paddleboarding with Beautiful View of Mt. Fuji
- Duration: 150 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Zushi-shi, Kanagawa
- Product code: EN-KNG-7052-70521
Have a special experience at Zushi Beach, where you can enjoy the views of Mount Fuji, Enoshima, and Izu Peninsula all at once.
You can learn paddleboarding from experienced instructors in a small group, so you can safely enjoy the tour without any worries.
- Enjoy some of the best landscapes in Japan: Mt. Fuji, Enoshima, and the Izu Peninsula, all at once.
- Learn paddleboarding step by step in a thoroughly planned lecture in a small group
- Easy to experience, with nothing to bring
- After a fun time on the beach, relax in the lounge with free drink service
- Arrival(at EverResort)
- Reception/Change After filling in the registration forms, change in the dressing room(There are lockers for valuables).
- To the Beach Walk for 10 seconds, and you are at Zushi Beach(Boards and paddles are available there).
- Lecture Instructors will teach you how to use the paddleboard(How to hold the paddle, how to propel yourself with it).
- Start of Tour Launch the paddleboard on the sea and ride on it!
- End of Tour Return to Zushi Beach and that is the end of the tour
- Shower/Change/Dismissal Take a shower in the guide house and you are dismissed once you have changed.
- Drink Service At the end of the tour, we will give you one drink for free! Bathe in the afterglow in a classy cafe.
Enjoy a popular sport called Paddleboarding at the best location for it: Zushi.
Paddleboarding is a marine sport that you propel yourself by using a paddle and stand up on the board to enjoy a wide view of the spectacular landscape and a refreshing feeling. Paddleboards are strongly buoyant. They are easier to ride on than ordinary surfboards and makes it possible for riders to surf on smaller waves. The popularity of paddleboarding is growing as it is easy to enjoy for anyone, including beginners.
The great landscape of Zushi adds more to the experience. You can paddleboard on a shoal and clean beach while taking joy in some of the best sceneries of Japan: Mt. Fuji, Enoshima, and the Izu Peninsula. Zushi is one of the very few places in the region that tourists can enjoy all of these landmarks at one sight.
In this plan, you can learn paddleboarding with the help of well-experienced instructors in a small group, so you can safely enjoy the tour without any worries. Since we only make small groups, families, friends, and couples can enjoy the moment without being bothered by others.
Wetsuits, bath towels, and powder rooms are available for participants, so you can just bring your swimsuit to participate.
After you exhaust yourself with the fun, have a relaxing time at the lounge on the 2nd floor of the guide house. Bathe in the afterglow with a free drink in your hand. You can have a peaceful time, listening to the sounds of waves.
Have an extraordinary experience away from daily life at Zushi Beach!
【Things to note】
- Time：150 min./1 person
- Meeting point：EverResort [MAP]
249-0007 Shinjuku1-4-28, Zushi-shi, Kanagawa
15minute-walk from Zushi Station (JR) or Shin-Zushi Station(Keikyu Railways)
From the stations, you may use the bus to Hayama(Kaigan-Route)and get off at "Fujimi-bashi". From there, you will arrive in a 3-minute walk.
- Language support：Japanese, English
- Included ：
・a bottle of water
・fees for using the guide house
・a free drink
*Wetsuits, diving boots, and lifejackets can be rented for free
- Items to bring：Swimsuits, or something else you can wear under your wetsuit. (Wetsuits and bath towels can be rented for free)
- Clothes: Swimsuits, or something else you can wear under your wetsuit. (You can change in the dressing room. There are lockers for valuables)
- Participation requirements ：Age: 12years old or older
Participants under 12years old must be accompanied by a guardian
- Free Wi-Fi： 〇
- Special condition：
・When bad weather is expected, we would inform you of the cancellation by the day before.
・In case you are not present by 30 minutes past meeting time, we will regard that as your cancellation of the plan.
- Toilet (Western style) ：◯ (Western style)
7 to 4 days before the tour date-40% of the tour price
3 to 2 days before the tour date-60% of the tour price
The day before the tour date, On the day of the tour- 100% of the tour price
※Right after the online settlement is made, a cancellation fee of 10% will be incurred in case of cancellation.
※The cancellation fee includes handling charges.