Traditional Costumes and Stroll in Little Kyoto where Samurai Code Survives
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Tatsuno-shi, Hyogo
- Product code: EN-HYG-7065-70650
1 hour from the World Heritage Site 'Himeji Castle', Tatsuno City where is called 'Little Kyoto' still has its townscapes of the old castle town from hundreds of years ago. Let's wear your favorite traditional Japanese costume and feel the atmosphere of the Samurai period.
If you choose the option, an interpreter-guide tells you about the history, materials of the costumes and show you the highlights of Tatsuno castle town!
【HIGHLIGHTS】・You can choose your favorite one from three costumes, Armor, Traditional costume, Kimono.
・Photo-shooting in a Japanese armor inside the gorgeous Tatsuno Castle.
・Wearing a Japanese armor and walking down the streets where the townscape of 200 years ago survives.
・Learning deeply about the history, costumes and the old town of castle from an interpreter guide (option)
Meet at Tatsuno Castle → Wear costumes→ Walk around the old town of castle with a guide→ Change clothes →End
1 hour from the World Heritage Site 'Himeji Castle', Tatsuno City where is called 'Little Kyoto' for its townscapes of white-walled warehouses and old samurai residences remains 'Samurai Code' which states the manners of samurai warriors. Why don’t you put on a traditional Japanese costume and walk around the town?You can choose your favorite one from three costumes, Armor, Traditional costume, Kimono.
"Kacchu" is what we call a Japanese armor composed of a samurai warrior helmet (Kabuto) and a suit (Yoroi). The one you will wear in this plan is real Japanese armors made with a traditional process of manufacture.
Your costume will definitely makes you feel like you are traveling in Samurai period! This plan is available for couples, friends, and families.
If you choose the option, a certified English interpreter guide will tell you about the history and materials of the costume. And after finishing to dress up, the guide will show you the highlights of the old castle town.
You can enter the Honmaru Palace (the center of the castle) for free. Tatsuno Castle is also known as the sight of Sakura (cherry blossoms) and is the best to take photos. Since it is located on the top of a little mountain, you can see a panoramic view of the city. Let’s find he scenery that the real load of the castle might have seen hundreds of years ago.
【THINGS TO NOTE】
- Time：120 min.(Approximately)
- Meeting point：Tatsuno Castle Ruins [MAP]
128-1, Tatsunocho Kamikajo, Tatsuno-shi, Hyogo
- Access： A 20-minute walk or 10 minute by car from JR Hon-Tatsuno Station
- Minimum number of participants：3 people
- Language：Japanese, English(Optional)
- Included：Costume rental fee
- Things to bring：T-shirt, Shorts, 2 towels,
- Participation requirements：Height : 110-185cm /Waist: under 110cm, Children need to be accompanied by a guardian.
- Price Setting: Adult 13 years of age or older, Child 12 years of age or younger
- Restroom： Japanese-style, Western-style
- Other things to note ：When it is rain, the activity will be available only inside the castle. This plan is managed only in Japanese without the option of an English interpreter guide.
7 to 4 days before the tour date 40% of the tour price
3 to 2 days before the tour date 60% of the tour price
The day before the tour date, on the day of the tour 100% of the tour price
※Right after the online settlement is made, a cancellation fee of 10% will be incurred in case of cancellation.
※The cancellation fee includes handling charges.