Stroll around the World Heritage Site "Himeji Castle" and the Japanese Garden in your favorite Kimono
- Duration: 180 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Himeji-shi, Hyogo
- Product code: EN-HYG-7068-70680
Let's walk around the Himeji Castle, a World Heritage Site, and its castle town wearing cute antique kimono! You can choose your own favorite one from over 1,000 varieties. The staffs who have a good taste will make you look your best in the traditional Japanese costume. While you explore the castle, please visit Koko-en Japanese Garden and enjoy Matcha tea and Japanese sweets.
- You can choose your favorite one from over 1,000 antique kimono
- A popular plan introduced by bloggers from overseas
- The staff offer you a plan of Koko-en Garden in Himeji Castle with Match tea and Japanese sweets.
- Have a tourist map with the highlights recommended by the local staff who knows the area very well
Visit the shop → Kimono dressing → Strolling → Return kimono by 6pm
It takes only one hour from Kyoto to Himeji Castle which was registered as a World Heritage Site for the first time in Japan. Let's wear an antique kimono and stroll around the castle with vivid white walls against the blue sky, cherry blossoms and autumn leaves!
The tour price includes all you need for dressing Kimono. A set of kimono, a kimono underwear, tabi socks, sandals, a bag and dressing fee. You can choose your favorite one from over 1,000 antique kimono. The experienced staff will combine an antique kimono with obi belt and bag prettily, and dress you up casually so that you can walk comfortably. Please take your time to stroll around until 6pm.
Himeji Castle with the brilliant white walls is very popular among visitors from inside and outside of the country. It looks gorgeous from season to season, and no matter where you take pictures, you will look beautiful in kimono against the castle. You can also visit the traditional Japanese garden and enjoy Match tea and Japanese sweets in this plan. Also, you will get a a tourist map with local recommendations from the staff who knows the area very well. Then you are ready to get to know more about the old castle town!
【THINGS TO NOTE】
- Time: Everyday, 10am-6pm
- Meeting Point: Jyokamachi Style 19, Nikaimachi, Himeji-shi, Hyogo
- Access：10-minute walk from JR Himeji Station, 10-minute walk to Himeji Caste
- Language support: English
- Included ：A set of kimono, kimono underwear, tabi socks, sandals, bag and dressing fee, admission of Koko-en Garden with a set of green tea and Japanese sweets.
- Restroom: 〇 Western style
- Special Support: A tourist map with local recommendations
7 to 4 days before the tour date 40% of the tour price
3 to 2 days before the tour date 60% of the tour price
The day before the tour date, On the day of the tour 100% of the tour price
※Right after the online settlement is made, a cancellation fee of 10% will be incurred in case of cancellation.
※The cancellation fee includes handling charges.