"Yuki Chari" a Brand-new Snow Bike Activity
- Duration: 60 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Iiyama-shi, Nagano
- Product code: EN-NGN-7085-70850
Try an exciting sport sliding on the snow by Fat bike. "Yuki Chari" was invented to travel on the snowy road whose tires are twice as fat as those of ordinary mountain bike. Even those who are beginners or do not like skiing or snowboarding can easily try Yuki Chari!
- The first snow park for Yuki Chari, a scenic ski resort with lots of photogenic spots
- An exhilarating downhill travelling on the snow by Fat bike, a thrilling adventure
- A hot spring only 1-minute walk from the ski area (for an extra charge)
- Good for those who are beginners or do not like skiing or snowboarding
- Just bring yourself as bike and clothing is available for rent
Meet up at the snow resort→Change clothes, get ready→Yuki Chari experience→Change clothes→The tour ends at the snow resort
Yuki Chari is a fun and exciting sport. A special slope for Yuki Chari is now open here in this snow resort. You can run over the snow by Fat bike and it is a thrilling adventure to slide down between trees. The ways of enjoying Yuki Chari will continue to further evolve from now on. It is worth experiencing Yuki Chari, an up and coming activity in winter. Why not try the next-generation sport in the limelight? Check it out!
【THINGS TO NOTE】
- Time：1 time course : 60 minute, Open course for 2 hours : 150 minutes (including preparation time such as changing clothes)
- Meeting point：Togari Onsen Snow Resort [MAP]
6356-2, Toyoda, Iiyama-shi, Nagano-ken 389-2411
- Access：Approx. 5 minutes by taxi from JR Togari-Nozawaonsen Station
- Language support：Japanese
- Included ：Insurance, rental fee for clothing, helmet, boots, and gloves, lift ticket
- Excluded：Accommodation, entrance fee for hot spring
- Participation requirements ：7 years old and over
- Free Wi-Fi ：✖
- Toilet：〇 (Japanese/Western style)
- Other things to note：Please come to the reception at least 15 minutes prior to the reserved time as preparation time is necessary for changing clothes, etc. Due to a sudden maintenance of the facility, you may be asked to adjust the schedule after your reservation is made. Please understand.
7 to 4 days before the tour date 40% of the tour price
3 to 2 days before the tour date 60% of the tour price
The day before the tour date, on the day of the tour 100% of the tour price
※Right after the online settlement is made, a cancellation fee of 10% will be incurred in case of cancellation.
※The cancellation fee includes handling charges.