Private Cruise around Miyajima on the Sense 50 Yacht
- Süre: 7 Saat (Tahmini)
- Lokasyon: Hiroshima, Hiroshima
- Ürün kodu: EN-HSM-4034-40342
Enjoy a private sightseeing cruise around Miyajima, home of the Itsukushima Shrine World Heritage Site. The mystical scenery of the Shrine’s “floating” gate will surely fill you with awe and wonder on this trip. The cruise duration will be approximately three hours round trip, making it perfect for those who wish to enjoy a more leisurely outing.
Witness spectacular views of Setouchi's small islands in complete harmony with nature. The yacht is the Sense 50, manufactured by BENETEAU (France), and features a living room and bedroom, allowing you to spend time relaxing with your family or friends.
- The cruise will be aboard the yacht Sense 50, manufactured by BENETEAU (France).
- Cruise to the Itsukushima Shrine World Heritage Site on Miyajima.
- This is a completely private chartered cruise (with crew).
- The plan comes with one complimentary non-alcoholic drink per person.
- A guide-interpreter may be added as an option (eight languages are supported).
From 262,750 yen (tax included) per group (6-12 people）
9:50 Gathering (Marina Hop) → 10: 00 Board a yacht / leave the port → 10: 10 Cruising → 11: 30 Arrival at Miyajima / Sightseeing with a guide → Cruising → 17: 00 Dissolution (Marina Hop)
Witness the Itsukushima Shrine World Heritage Site on Miyajima in all its glory on this private cruise. Travel time from the city of Hiroshima to Miyajima is approximately 90 minutes one way (travel time may vary due to direction and force of the wind) on a cruise. Enjoy spectacular views of Setouchi's islands and the Itsukushima Shrine's “floating” torii gate on the water.
The yacht Sense 50 by BENETEAU (France) will ensure that you experience a luxury trip to Miyajima.
Once you arrive at Miyajima, please enjoy sightseeing with a guide-interpreter on the island. You can tour around Itsukushima Shrine, Daishoin Temple, and Mount Misen on Miyajima and experience stories of Japanese history and culture.
You may also customize your tour depending on what you would like to see.
- Travel around Miyajima by yacht and explore seven shrines around the coast. This traditional and customary visit to the seven shrines is a valuable experience that you can enjoy in privacy and leisure.
- On Miyajima, you can customize the locations you would like to visit, such as Itsukushima Shrine, Daishoin Temple, and Mount Misen, with an optional guide-interpreter available. You may also learn more in-depth about the history of Miyajima, if you wish.
After enjoying the sightseeing on Miyajima, we will cruise back to the Marina Hop Pier to end the tour.
【THINGS TO NOTE】
- Duration：7 hours（approx.)
- Minimum number of participants：6 people (Max 12 people)
- Meeting point：In front of Marina Hop
4 Chome-14-6 Kanonshinmachi, Nishi Ward, Hiroshima, Hiroshima Prefecture 733-0036 [MAP]
- Access：About 20 minutes by taxi from the center of Hiroshima city
- Tour conductor for 24 hours：No
- Accompanying National Government Licensed Guide Interpreter or Local Licensed Guide Interpreter：Yes (optional)
- Language support：
English / Chinese / Korean / French / Spanish / German / Italian
※ Interpreter-guides are optional. They might not be able to come along due to their schedules. Reservation is required in advance.
- Meals (included in a tour fee)：No
・The first drink fee (non-alcohol)(1 bottle/person)
・The rental fee for life jackets
・Lunch Box（From 6 people）(optional)
・Interpreter-guides fee (optional)
- Participation requirements：
・In good physical condition.
・A wheelchair will not be able to fit in the vehicle. (For those who are physically challenged, please ride with a helper.)
For this plan, please dress in casual clothes.
Also, please be sure to bring items to protect yourself against the cold.
High heels are not appropriate on the yacht since the ground is unstable.
- Free wi-fi：No
- Toilet： Yes
- Other things to note：Departure times may change depending on the season.
【HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES】
・Face masks required for travelers in public areas
・Face masks required for guides in public areas
・Face masks provided for travelers as needed
・Social distancing enforced throughout the experience
・Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
・Gear/equipment sanitized between uses
・Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
・Guides required to regularly wash hands
・Regular temperature checks for staff
・Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
・Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
・Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
【TOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS】
Before booking the tour, please confirm the Tour Terms & Conditions and save the document.
Check [TOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS]（Japanese）
10 to 8 days before the departure date of the tour 20%
7 to 2 days before the departure date of the tour 30%
The day before the departure date of the tour 40%
On the day of the departure date of the tour 50%
After the tour departed, No show 100%
【TOUR PLANNER AND CONDUCTOR】
Regional Branding Institute Co., Ltd.
Aqua Terrace UⅡ Bldg. 8F, 2-20-3 Kaminarimon, Taito-ku, Tokyo, 111-0034
Travel Agency registered with a Tokyo Governor 2-7547
A regular member of All Nippon Travel Agents Association