Make Your Own Original High Quality Makeup Brush in Kumano Town
- Varighed: 60 Minutter (Ca.)
- Sted: Akigun, Hiroshima
- Produkt kode: EN-HSM-4039-40390
【OUTLINE】Make your own original makeup brush in Kumano Town, a town that produces the most makeup brushes in Japan. You can see the process of making a makeup brushes and the delicate craftsmanship of making high-quality makeup brushes up close.
- Make your own makeup brush in Kumano Town.
- Learn the history of Kumano brushes and the process of making the brushes from craftsmen working at the makeup brush studio.
- Discover the delicacy of the craftsmanship of trimming the bristles of the brush.
- Choose your favorite design from cute shapes and colors, and make your own original makeup brush.
- Buy high-quality makeup brushes and traditional calligraphy brushes loved by Hollywood actresses.
【SCHEDULE】Meeting → Brush making → Factory tour → Shopping etc. in the store → End
Discover why Kumano is famous in the world of makeup brushes while making your own original brush. You will get to choose from a variety of colors and shapes to create your brush. There are even cute rose shapes that will light up your daily makeup routine. You can even have your name engraved on it. The end process is completed by the professionals, so your brush is guaranteed to have high quality.
During the factory tour, watch the work of the light-handed craftsmen who trim the hair on each and every brush. Additionally, you will learn the unique story of those who work at the studio and the culture of Kumano brushes.
【THINGS TO NOTE】
- Time：60 min.
- Meeting point：Koyudo Inc. Makeup brush making workshop [MAP]
4-4-7 Hiradani, Kumano-cho, Akigun, Hiroshima 731-4221
About 1 hour from JR Hiroshima station by JR Kure Line bound for Hiro. Alight at Yano station, and you will reach the destination by car (10 mins from the station - a courtesy transfer is available)
About half an hour from JR Hiroshima station
Hiroshima station bus stop No.13 →Take a 'Hiroden bus' Hiroshima Kumano line (via Mukainada/kaita)→Get off at 'Kumano eigyosho'→3 minutes walk to find the sign "KOYUDO"
※The bus is operated once per hour. Please check the timetable in advance.
- Minimum number of participants：1 person
- Language support：English, Chinese, Japanese
- Included：Brush cost
- Free wi-fi： Yes
【HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES】
・Face masks required for travelers in public areas
・Face masks required for guides in public areas
・Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
・Social distancing enforced throughout the experience
・Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
・Gear/equipment sanitized between uses
・Guides required to regularly wash hands
・Regular temperature checks for staff
・Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
【CANCELLATION POLICY】7 to 4 days before the tour date 40% of the tour price
3 to 2 days before the tour date 60% of the tour price
The day before the tour date, on the day of the tour 100% of the tour price
※Right after the online settlement is made, a cancellation fee of 10% will be incurred in case of cancellation.
※The cancellation fee includes handling charges.