Exciting River Trekking Tour in Hiroshima's Countryside
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Hiroshima-shi, Hiroshima-ken
- Product code: EN-HSM-4041-40412
Jump into the countryside and experience excitement by shower climbing with an experienced guide. Located only an hour away from Hiroshima Station, you can enjoy a river trekking tour. After, you will have an opportunity to relax at a local hot spring!
- Escape from bustling city tourist spots and adventure in a countryside town with beautiful Japanese rural landscapes.
- Explore the clear streams in the mountain and have a unique experience in nature.
- Enjoy climbing a 7-meter (22 ft) waterfall and jumping into the river with an experienced guide.
- Soak in a hot spring after the river adventure to unwind.
- Choose a private hot spring. (Additional fees apply)
Meet up (Hiroshima Yuki Experience Center), Change clothes→Transportation by car→River Trekking→Change clothes→Go to the hot spring (Yuki Lodge)→Finish
Travel just one hour to witness the gorgeous views that the Hiroshima countryside has to offer. Nothing compares to the fun you will experience by interacting with a local guide to venture through a local stream on this shower climbing adventure. You will have the chance to learn more about the region's nature as well as climbing up and jumping off of waterfalls!
For this experience, you can choose a beginner, intermediate, or advanced river trekking course.
Enjoy a special experience in the untouched countryside. It will be a memory like no other.
【THINGS TO NOTE】
- Duration：3 to 3.5 hours
- Meeting point：Hiroshima Yuki Experience Center [MAP]
2563-1, Yukicho Tada, Saeki-ku, Hiroshima-shi 738-0721
JR Hiroshima Station North Exit→(free shuttle bus)→Yuki Lodge (Hiroshima Yuki Experience Center exits in the same place as Yuki Lodge)※Free shuttle bus has 3 services each day excluding weekends and national holidays.
A 70-minutes bus ride from Itsukaichi Station South Exit on JR Sanyo Main Line or Hiroshima Electric Railways (approx. 1 service/hour)
A 60-minute drive from the center of Hiroshima
- Minimum number of participants：2 persons
- Language support：English (Not always available), Japanese
- Included ：Accident insurance, a set of clothes necessary for the experience, helmet, guide fee, bathing ticket for hot spring
- Excluded：Transportation expenses to the meeting point, meal costs
- Items to bring：
・Swimsuit to wear under the wetsuit
・Disposable contact lenses (if necessary)
*Contact lenses may come off when you jump into the water. You can feel safe if you have extra lenses.
・Glasses band (if necessary)
・Items necessary for taking a bath
- Participation requirements ：12 years and over. If you do not have enough physical strength, please refrain from participating.
- Free Wi-Fi ：No
- Toilet：Yes (Western-style)
【HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES】
・Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
・Social distancing enforced throughout the experience
・Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
・Gear/equipment sanitized between uses
・Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
・Guides required to regularly wash hands
・Regular temperature checks for staff
・Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
7 to 4 days before the tour date 40% of the tour price
3 to 2 days before the tour date 60% of the tour price
The day before the tour date, on the day of the tour 100% of the tour price
※Right after the online settlement is made, a cancellation fee of 10% will be incurred in case of cancellation.
※The cancellation fee includes handling charges.