Enjoy Premium Views, Beer, and Squid on a Night Cruise in Hakodate
- Varaktighet: 60 Minuter (cirka)
- Plats: Hakodate, Hokkaido
- Produktkod: EN-HKD-5013-50132
Bluemoon, a compact cruiser, will take you on a nighttime round-trip cruise from Hakodate Bay to the sea behind Mt. Hakodate.
Sit back and relax while tasting locally-brewed beer and delicious dry squid (saki ika) onboard Bluemoon.
The superb night views of the Hakodate Bay from out at sea can be seen on this cruise only!
- Enjoy a premium cruise around the port city of Hakodate.
- This is a 60-minute night cruise around Hakodate! As the boat leaves and arrives at the bay area, you may easily plan sightseeing before and after cruising.
- Reserve first-class seats on the second floor of the cruise, which is only available on this plan!
- Taste locally-brewed beer and dried squid onboard. Local cider is available for minors.
- If the sky is clear, you might see the beautiful starry sky and boats out at see with fishing fires to lure fish.
Departure → Night cruise (about 60 minutes) → Return to port
Bluemoon, a romantic white boat with a motif of the moon floating on the sea, is the only boat where you can enjoy an authentic cruise tour in Hakodate. The boat has two floors with a total length of 31 meters and a weight of 199 tons. Though it is small, the boat has a hull structure designed to suppress rolling waves, so you may enjoy a comfortable cruise around Hakodate Bay with very modest waves.
In the main room of the boat, you can sit and enjoy conversation with your friends and family on the elegant wooden dining chairs. On the open deck on the second floor, there are chairs lined up facing the same way the boat is heading and a white round sofa you may lounge on. On deck, you can enjoy the ocean view and the refreshing sea breeze.
This plan includes an optional, special arrangement in which you can reserve a table on the 2nd floor.
The night cruise takes you from Hakodate Bay to Samukawa, a secluded area of Hakodate, while trying the locally-brewed beer and dry squid. Samukawa is at the back of Mt. Hakodate and cannot be found on normal maps!
You will see the bustling cityscape slowly turn into cliffs by the sea that are full of Hakodate's natural scenery. If the sky is clear on that night, you may be able to see the starry sky shining on the waters. The main attraction of the return trip is romantic nighttime scenery that includes red brick warehouses and shipyards. The finale of the luxurious trip, in which you can enjoy the nighttime view of the port town from out at sea, will surely be an unforgettable memory of your trip.
【THINGS TO NOTE】
- Time：60 minutes
- Meeting point：Bluemoon sightseeing boat boarding pier
14-17, Suehirocho, Hakodate-shi, Hokkaido 040-0053
About a 5-minute walk from Hakodate City Tram Jujigai Stop
About a 20-minute walk from JR Hakodate Station
- Language support：Basic Level English, Japanese
- Included ：Blue Moon boarding ticket, drink (local-brew beer or local cider), dry squid (saki ika)
- Excluded： Food and drink not included in the plan, transportation, personal expenses
- Items to bring：There are days when the sea breeze blows strongly, so please bring a jacket if necessary.
- Participation requirements：The food and drinks provided on board are as follows.
・ For age 20 and over: local-brew beer and dry squid (saki ika)
・ 13-19 years old: local cider and dry squid
・ 7-12 years old: Local cider and dry squid
・ 3-6 years old: Local cider and dry squid
・ 0-2 years old: None (free boarding only)
- Other things to note：
・ Please come to the boarding point at least 15 minutes before the meeting time.
・ Please show your voucher when boarding to change it to a boarding pass.
・ Smoking is not allowed onboard or at the terminal.
・ For parents with small children, please be careful about the safety of your children.
・ It is not allowed to bring food and drinks from outside the boat.
・ Due to bad weather or rough waves, the cruise may be canceled.
・ Operation may be interrupted, or the route may be changed depending on the circumstances.
・ Do not feed seagulls as that will adversely affect environmental protection.
・ To ensure safety, be sure to follow the rules presented onboard and outside the boat and in announcements.
・ In the case of an event or charter, the operating time may be changed without notice.
・ Please understand the tour may be canceled in case a minimum number of participants (4 people) is not met. In that case, the full amount will be refunded.
7 to 4 days before the tour date 40% of the tour price
3 to 2 days before the tour date 60% of the tour price
The day before the tour date, on the day of the tour 100% of the tour price
※Right after the online settlement is made, a cancellation fee of 10% will be incurred in case of cancellation.
※The cancellation fee includes handling charges.