Island Hopping on a Private Cruise in Setouchi
- Duration: 1 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Mihara, Hiroshima
- Product code: EN-HSM-4044-40441
【OUTLINE】This is a private cruising tour in which you can make your own personalized tour of choosing which spots to visit on the Setouchi Islands. There are two choices of durations for the tour: one hour and two hours. You will never get bored exploring the many sights to see on the Setouchi Islands!
- Visit remote islands accessible only by private cruising.
- Go to "Ookuno island," also known as the "Rabbit Island."
- The cruise will be able to access "Sukune island," where the award-winning film "The Naked Island" was filmed.
- Enjoy a calm and beautiful landscape of the Setouchi Islands, which continues to attract people from all over the world!
Arrival→Cruising, Guiding island(one, or two hours)→Dismiss at Mihara harbour
The Setouchi Islands are now world-famous, ranking 7th in the New York Times' ”Top Japan Travel Destinations for 2019."
This tour is a private cruise in Setouchi's Seto Inland Sea. Enjoy the beautiful ocean landscape dotted with an array of unique and beautiful islands. You can experience and feel Japanese history, culture, and the life of local people while cruising around the various islands. We can arrange the tour to become the Sunset Tour Cruise or the Fireworks Cruise depending on the weather and season.
＜Attractive points of each island＞
View of the Tatara Bridge from directly below it.
Ookuno Island is known as "Rabbit island." A shipyard tour from the cruise ship is very popular for tourists from both Japan and overseas.
Sukune Island is an uninhabited island where the award-winning film "The Naked Island" was filmed.
【THINGS TO NOTE】
- Time：1 hour (2 hours with option)
- Meeting point：Mihara Harbour
Shiro-cho 3-1-1, Mihara-city, Hiroshima, 723-0014
- Access：40 min by taking bullet tarin and walk from Hiroshima station!
・5 min by walk from JR Mihara station(bullet train station)
・30 min by taxi from Hiroshima airport
- Language support：Mandarin・Korean
- Included：Cruise ship charter fee・Fuel expenses・Crew costs
- Excluded：Food and drink・Shopping fee when you land on an island etc...
- Free Wi-Fi：No free Wi-Fi
- Toilet：Western style toilet
【Other things to note】
7 to 2 days before the tour date 40% of the tour price
The day before the tour date 60% of the tour price
The day of the tour 100% of the tour price
※Right after the online settlement is made, a cancellation fee of 10% will be incurred in case of cancellation.
※The cancellation fee includes handling charges.