Guest house accommodation plan with coaster making experience
- Duration: 2 Days (approx.)
- Location: Tenri, Nara
- Product code: EN-NRA-7121-71210
Mori no Guest House uses the thinning wood materials provided from the a facility "Adventure Forest" in the affiliated Yamazoe village to make biomass boiler fuel. For the activites we also use those material to produce woodwork products.
With this plan, you can experience making coasters of original design using thinned wood and UV printer. You can also print the photos and pictures you have drawn on your iPad on the coaster.
- Stay at a reasonable priced guest house where you can feel the warmth of wood.
- You can make souvenirs and memorialized coasters with your original designs.
- We also use UV to make the coaster, so anyone can make their design easily.
- The guesthouse is only 5-minute walk from Tenri Station.
4,400 yen - 5,850 yen (tax included)
From home/the former accommodation・・・〈paid by the customer〉・・・15：00 Check-in ・・・(any time between 15:00 to 20:00) 1 hour coaster making experience_・・・Stay overnight
10：00 Check-out ・・・〈paid by the customer〉・・・To home or the next accommodation
Mori no Guesthouse is a convenient 5-minute walk from Tenri Station. A cozy guest house with stylish wooden interiors that bring warmth and calm feeling to the asmosphere.
After checking in, you can experience making coasters using thinned wood at your prefered time up until 20:00 p.m. By using a "UV printer" we can print digital data such as photos and illustrations on any material easily. Make your own original coaster and make it a unique souvenir that can't be found anywhere else.
Mori no Guest House (73-6 Kawahara Castle Town, Tenri City, Nara Prefecture, 〒632-0016)
Dormitory, DX/CP dormitory, Twin bedded room
Having shower room (Twin bedded room has bath tab in each room inside.)
Air conditioner, Desk lamp, Free WIFI
【THINGS TO NOTE】
- Time：2 days (1 hour for the coaster making experience)
- Minimum number of participants：1 person
- Meeting point：Mori no Guest House
73-6 Kawahara Castle Town, Tenri City, Nara Prefecture, 〒632-0016
- Access： 5 minutes on foot from JR Kintetsu Tenri Station
- Tour conductor
for 24 hours：None
- Accompanying National Government Licensed Guide Interpreter or Local Licensed Guide Interpreter：None
- Meals (included in a tour fee)：None
- Language support：Audio guide available (English, Chinese, Korean, etc.)
- Included：Experience fee, Lodging charge
- Excluded：Meals, Expenses such as transportation not stipulated in the itinerary, and personal expenses
- Items to bring：Towels, toothbrushes, etc. (Amenities are not available)
- Free Wi-Fi：〇
- Toilet： 〇
- Other things to note：
・Children under 13 can use only twin room.
・Luggage can be stored at the front desk.
・Please enter from the back door after 10:00 p.m.
・Please select the time you wish to experience when you make your reservation.
【TOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS】
Before booking the tour, please confirm the Tour Terms & Conditions and save the document.
Check [TOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS]（Japanese）
【TOUR PLANNER AND CONDUCTOR】
Regional Branding Institute Co., Ltd.
Aqua Terrace UⅡ Bldg., 8F, 2-20-3 Kaminarimon, Taito-ku, Tokyo, 111-0034
Travel Agency registered with a Tokyo Governor 2-7547
A regular member of All Nippon Travel Agents Association
20 to 8 days before the departure date of the tour 20%
7 to 2 days before the departure date of the tour 30%
The day before the departure date of the tour 40%
On the day of the departure date of the tour 50%
After the tour departed, No show 100%