Snow Activities and a Hot Spring in Hokkaido
- Duration: 120 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Morimachi, Kayabe-gun
- Product code: EN-HKD-5027-50270
This is an activity for everyone, from beginners to experts, to enjoy playing in the snow in Hokkaido!
There are 5 types of snowmobile activities, such as banana boats and snow rafting, and 6 other types of equipment, like sleds and tubes, that will be available to you.
After enjoying the snow activities for 60 minutes, you can relax and warm up in an open-air hot spring full refreshing water flowing directly from nearby streams.
- Everyone, from beginners to experts, can enjoy the resort's powder snow.
- Enjoy sledding, riding a banana boat, and more for a full hour.
- The resort facility is an exclusive playground where you can play in the snow safely.
- Relax in a warm hot spring after playing in the snow.
- Enjoy snow activities with the whole family surrounded by Hokkaido's beautiful nature.
Please select your start time in the box on the upper right.
Meeting → Playing the snow (60 minutes) → Taking hot spring → End＊Please note that we may not be able to accept a booking if the opening is delayed due to lack of snowfalls or other reasons.
The resort facility overlooks Mt. Komagatake and provides snow activities suitable for everyone to enjoy.
There are activities such as banana boating, snow rafting, snowmobiling, sledding, etc. that you can enjoy in the powder snow. It is all yours for 60 minutes!
The playground is suitable for everyone, from first-time skiers and children to couples and families who want to ride together.
After having fun in the snow, relax and warm your body in a sauna or the in-house, open-air hot spring with water flowing directly from nearby streams. You can come home with your body and mind refreshed and relaxed.
We hope you have a fun-filled time enjoying Hokkaido's snow!
【THINGS TO NOTE】
- Time：120 minutes (Playing in the snow: 60 minutes)
- Meeting point：Greenpia Onuma [MAP]
229, Akaigawa, Morimachi, Kayabe-gun, Hokkaido 049-2142
- Access：A free shuttle bus for the customers runs from Shin-Hakodate-Hokuto Station and Onumakoen Station.
Departing from Shin-Hakodate Hokuto Station: 11:05, 12:30, 13:45
Departing from Onumakoen Station: 11:25, 12:50, 14:05
(It takes approximately 50 minutes from Shin-Hakodate-Hokuto Station, and 20 minutes from Onumakoen Station by bus.)
* Reservation is necessary for the shuttle bus. When you make a booking, please indicate the time and station where you will take the bus.
* Shuttle bus stop
・ Shin-Hakodate-Hokuto Station: Leave the North Exit and wait at the parking lot in front of the Main Entrance on the 1st floor.
・ Onumakoen Station: Leave the station, and you will find the bus stop on your right.
- Language support：English, Chinese
・Admission of the hot spring facility
・A set of snowsuit (Available for rent at the facility)
- Items to bring：
・Gloves, goggles, cap, etc.
- Free Wi-Fi：〇 (Inside the hotel lobby)
- Toilet(Japanese/Western style)：〇
- Other things to note
・Please note that we may not be able to accept a booking if the opening is delayed due to lack of snowfalls or other reasons.
【HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES】
・Face masks required for travelers in public areas
・Face masks required for guides in public areas
・Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
・Social distancing enforced throughout the experience
・Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
・Gear/equipment sanitized between uses
・Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
・Regular temperature checks for staff
・Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
7 to 4 days before the tour date 40% of the tour price
3 to 2 days before the tour date 60% of the tour price
The day before the tour date, on the day of the tour 100% of the tour price
※Right after the online settlement is made, a cancellation fee of 10% will be incurred in case of cancellation.
※The cancellation fee includes handling charges.