Near Hakodate! Sledding Tour to Enjoy Smelt Fishing and Cooking on the Lake in Quasi-National Park with Superb View
- 天數: 120 分鐘 (左右)
- 位置: Nanae-chou, Kameda-gun
- 产品编号: EN-HKD-5025-50250
In the beautiful Onuma Quasi-National Park created by the eruption of the volcano, the entire Onuma Lake overlooking Mt. Komagatake is the sight for ice activity! Enjoy a variety of activities such as panoramic sledding tour, smelt fishing at the private fishing ground, and cooking tempura with freshly caught fish.
- Sled on the ice on Lake Onuma, which you can experience only in winter!
- Enjoy the panoramic view on the ice on Lake Onuma!
- Experience snowmobile riding as well as sledding!
- Enjoy smelt fishing in a private space different from the ordinary fishing ground
- Let's eat fresh smelt tempura with hot coffee!
Meeting → Snowmobile riding experience (1 km course × 2 laps) → Sledding tour → Smelt fishing in private space → Smelt cooking (with coffee) → Sledding tour → Dissolution
* Experience smelt fishing midway through the sledding tour (2 ㎞)
In a 35-minute ride on an express train from Hakodate Station, a winter-only tour on the ice is held in the large Onuma Quasi-National Park. The park has a total area of 9,083 hectares, with large and small swamps created by volcanic eruptions, and untouched nature. You can enjoy a panoramic view of the beautiful Mt. Komagatake, a symbol of the park and a special protection area.
First, get into a snowmobile and run on the ice on the lake while feeling the speed.
After that, take a sledding tour to appreciate the beautiful scenery. You can also enjoy smelt fishing in a private space accessed by sled. Freshly caught fish is made into tempura on the spot.
A blissful moment to eat freshly made tempura with hot coffee will be an unforgettable memory.
Please enjoy the bounty of the wildlife in Hokkaido with your five senses.
【THINGS TO NOTE】
- Time：120 minutes
- Meeting point：Onuma Godo Yusen
1023-1, Onuma, Nanaecho, Kameda-gun, Hokkaido 041-1354
About 30 minutes from JR Hakodate Station by Express Super Hokuto 13 (for Sapporo), and about 5 minutes on foot from Onuma Koen Station
- Language support：A translation device (POCKETALK) is used for communication.
- Included：Snowmobile riding experience (1 km course × 2 laps), sledding tour (2 km), smelt fishing, things necessary for cooking smelt tempura, coffee, helmet, gloves, boots, cold-proof coat
- Items to bring：Warm clothes
- Free Wi-Fi ：×
- Toilet：〇 (There is only one toilet near the starting point of the tour. No toilet during the sled tour.)
- Other things to note：
The tour may be canceled due to bad weather or deterioration of course conditions. In that case, you will get a full refund.
【CANCELLATION POLICY】7 to 4 days before the tour date 40% of the tour price
3 to 2 days before the tour date 60% of the tour price
The day before the tour date, on the day of the tour 100% of the tour price
※Right after the online settlement is made, a cancellation fee of 10% will be incurred in case of cancellation.
※The cancellation fee includes handling charges.