1-Day Skiing in Hakodate's Winter Wonderland
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Nanae-chou, Kameda-gun
- Product code: EN-HKD-5028-50281
One hour from Hakodate city, you will find a fantasy world created by winter nature.
Enjoy skiing in that world!
A 1-day gondola ticket and rental gear are included. You can enjoy it easily without bringing heavy luggage.
- Slide down the hill while enjoying the beautiful and magnificent scenery of this fantastic, snowy eden.
- Enjoy the world-famous Japanese snow called “JAPOW”.
- From long rides for the beginners to the courses for the advanced, we make sure that no matter your skill level, you can have lots of fun!
- No need to bring heavy luggage! Come empty-handed and enjoy skiing and snowboarding.
Meeting → Reception / Rental → Skiing / Snowboarding experience → End
Ride a 3,319 m gondola, one of the longest in Japan. You will discover a beautiful winter landscape spreading out before your eyes.
Slide down a long ride of 4,000 m or more against the backdrop of winter artwork!
You can enjoy the world-famous Japanese snow "JAPOW" throughout the whole day, empty-handed.
You do not need to bring heavy luggage because ski or snowboard, ski wear, and a 1-day gondola ticket are all included!
There are 8 courses equipped for all levels from the beginner to the advanced skier.
The ski resort is conveniently located within one hour of Hakodate City. A free shuttle bus is available from Shin-Hakodate-Hokuto Station, JR Onuma Station, and Onumakoen Station.
We hope you'll enjoy winter in Hakodate to the fullest!
【THINGS TO NOTE】
- Time：One day (from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Meeting point：The Rental Counter at the Center House, Hakodate Nanae Snowpark
666, Higashi Onuma, Nanaecho, Kameda-gun, Hokkaido 141-1351
A free shuttle bus runs from Shin-Hakodate-Hokuto Station, JR Onuma Station, and Onumakoen Station.
<Free shuttle bus departure time schedule>
・ Shin-Hakodate-Hokuto Station (North Exit) (Time required: 25 minutes) 11:15 / 14:00
・ Onumakoen Station (Time required: 25 minutes) 9:00 / 10:45 / 11:35 / 13:15
・JR Onuma Station (Time required: 15 minutes) 9:10 / 11:45 / 13:20
* The above are standard departure times. Please note that the schedule may be slightly changed depending on road conditions.
* You may need to wait when additional buses are operated due to congestion with an increased number of passengers. Please understand.
- Language support：Japanese, simple English
- Included ：Ski or snowboard + ski wear + 1-day gondola ticket
- Excluded：Goggles, gloves, and hats are not included in the set for hygiene management reasons. Please bring them or buy them at the shop
- Item to bring：Passport
- Participation requirements ：6 years or older
・ For children, minors (under 20), and seniors (60 and over), please present ID card (passport) to confirm the age.
- Free Wi-Fi ：×
- Toilet(Western style)：〇
- Other things to note：
■Please be aware of the following specific dangers on the snow and try to avoid them yourself.
・Danger due to weather such as snow, wind, and fog
・Danger due to terrains such as cliffs and unevenness
・Danger due to snow conditions such as frozen ski slope, snowdrifts, and snow-slides
・Danger due to natural obstacles such as rocks, trees, etc.
・Danger due to man-made obstacles such as gondola facilities, buildings, and snow vehicles
・Danger due to collisions with other customers
・Danger due to your own failure
■Snow sports may be dangerous. Choose a course that suits your skills and abilities, and ski at your own risk not to get injured.
■The skier in front has priority. Slide down at a safe speed.
■This ski area has only the minimum necessary safety equipment to protect the natural scenery. Check your course and slide down on the designated slope course.
■Use the leash cords on the ski equipment.
■Try to ensure safety according to the instructions of the staff.
■Please watch your children. Do not let them wander off.
■Do not hurt or threaten others.
7 to 4 days before the tour date 40% of the tour price
3 to 2 days before the tour date 60% of the tour price
The day before the tour date, on the day of the tour 100% of the tour price
※Right after the online settlement is made, a cancellation fee of 10% will be incurred in case of cancellation.
※The cancellation fee includes handling charges.