1-Day Taxi Tour to a Hiroshima Winery
- Trvanie: 8 Hodín (cca.)
- Poloha: Fukuyama, Hiroshima
- Kód produktu: EN-HSM-4049-40493
Ride a taxi and visit lesser-known but highly-recommended areas of Hiroshima, such as Sera Town and Mihara City.
- The taxi will take you to secret spots that are missed by most visitors and tourists.
- Visit and taste wine at a winery that uses locally-grown grapes.
- Make a Daruma doll, a traditional Japanese craft.
- Visit a mountaintop that boasts a world-class view of Setouchi Islands.
- No need to worry about waiting times or dragging heavy luggage through buses and trains! Enjoy a stress-free trip.
21,900 yen to 43,800 yen/person （including tax）
【Monday and Thursday】
From home/former accommodation・・・〈paid by the customer〉・・・9:00 Meeting: Fukuyama Station・・・10:00 Sera Kogen Farm etc. (60 minutes)・・・11:20 Sera Winery: Lunch, shopping (100 minutes)・・・13:40 Sankeien Garden (40 minutes)・・・15:00 Mihara Daruma Workshop (30 minutes)・・・16:00 Mt. Fudekage and Mt. Ryuo (30 minutes)・・・17:30 Dismissal: Fukuyama Station・・・〈paid by the customer〉・・・To home or the next accommodation
From home/former accommodation・・・〈paid by the customer〉・・・9:00 Meeting: Fukuyama Station・・・10:00 Mt. Fudekage and Mt. Ryuo (30 minutes)・・・11:00 Mihara Daruma Workshop (30 minutes)・・・12:10 Hattendo Cafelie: Lunch and shopping (80 minutes)・・・13:40 Sankeien Garden (40 minutes)・・・15:10 Sera Kogen Farm etc. (60 minutes)・・・17:30 Dismissal: Fukuyama Station・・・〈paid by customer〉・・・To home or the next accommodation
* Please note that the course for Saturday does not include the winery visit.
■ Sera Kogen Farm etc.
Depending on the season (April to November), you can enjoy a wide variety of flowers (spring: tulips, summer: sunflowers, autumn: dahlias, etc.).
■ Sera Winery (Monday and Thursday only)
Visit a winery using local grapes, its wine shop, and a restaurant serving dishes made with local ingredients.
■ Hattendo Cafelie (Saturday only)
Enjoy a café directly managed by Hattendo. The bakery is famous for its delicious cream buns that have a fluffy and unique texture.
■ Sankeien Garden
This is a Japanese garden with themes of Hiroshima's country, mountain, and sea. Various flowers such as plums and hydrangeas bloom from season to season. You are sure to find a beautiful moment no matter when you visit.
■ Mihara Daruma Workshop
You can try making daruma, a traditional Japanese folk craft and lucky charm. The local Mihara Daruma will be a great souvenir to take back from Hiroshima.
■ Mt. Fudekage and Mt. Ryuo
The breathtaking views seen from an observatory on the top are some of the best in Setouchi.
【THINGS TO NOTE】
- Time：About 8 hours
- Least participants：2 people
- Meeting point：Taxi stand at JR Fukuyama Station North Exit [MAP]
30-1, Sannomarucho, Fukuyama-shi 720-0066
Take Sanyo Shinkansen from Hiroshima to Fukuyama for about 20 minutes and walk for 1 minute.
Take Tokaido/Sanyo Shinkansen from Shin-Osaka or Kyoto for about 1 hour and walk for 1 minute.
- Tour conductor for 24 hours：None (A taxi driver will help you)
- Accompanying National Government Licensed Guide Interpreter or Local Licensed Guide Interpreter：None
- Language support：Japanese, English (optional), Chinese (optional)
- Meals (included in a tour fee)：〇（Breakfast：0, lunch：1, dinner：0）
・Daruma making experience
・Admission to Sankeien Garden
・Admission to Sera Kogen Farm, Lunch
・facilities usage fees at locations other than the above
- Free Wi-Fi：X
- Toilet：Available at facilities (Western style)*The toilet at Mt. Fudekage is only for women
- Please note that the content of the Monday and Thursday courses differs from that of Saturday's course.
- If the tour does not match with blooming times, you may not be able to enjoy flowers at Sera Kogen Farm. In that case, you will be shown to another spot.
- Please note that the service is primarily provided in Japanese.
- The taxi driver will show you to the entrance of each facility and help you to pay the entrance fee, but does not go around the facility with you.
- Operating Company：Asahi Taxi
【TOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS】
Before booking the tour, please confirm the Tour Terms & Conditions and save the document.
Check [TOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS]（Japanese）
【TOUR PLANNER AND CONDUCTOR】
Regional Branding Institute Co.,Ltd.
Aqua Terrace UⅡ bldg. 8F, 2-20-3 Kaminarimon, Taiko-ku, Tokyo, 111-0034
Travel Agency registered with a Tokyo Governor 2-7547
A regular member of All Nippon Travel Agents Association
10 to 8 days before the departure date of the tour 20%
7 to 2 days before the departure date of the tour 30%
The day before the departure date of the tour 40%
On the day of the departure date of the tour 50%
After the tour departed, No show 100%