Stay at a Hideaway Hotel Overlooking the Setouchi Islands
- Duration: 24 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Mihara, Hiroshima
- Product code: EN-HSM-4050-40500
Enjoy a one-night, two-day stay with a magnificent view of the Setouchi Islands beside the peak of Mt. Fudekage. The mountain is an iconic spot of the Setouchi Region that you will get to see up close!
- You will be staying in Nejiro House, a guest house with beautiful views of the Setouchi Islands.
- The guest house is just beside the peak of Mt. Fudekage, a must-see spot in Setouchi.
- Enjoy the mountains and the ocean and how they change with the seasons.
- Have a relaxing time in your own private space.
38,550 yen (tax included)
Check-in : 15:00 - 17:00
※ at NEJIRO Café (not the hotel)
Check-out : 11:00
※Please put the key at the entrance before returning home. Contact us after check-out.
This plan's accommodation is in Nejiro House, a beautiful guest house where you can fully enjoy the relaxing Setouchi atmosphere.
Listen carefully and you can hear the sound of trains, ships, and waves, reminiscent of Japan's "good ol' days." Enjoy a magnificent time with your family and/or friends in a relaxing private space overlooking the ocean. Enjoy breathtaking views with a stark contrast against the white walls of your room.
Through the front door, an expansive bedroom and a hammock in the double-height living room await. There is a big table in the guest house to use for a relaxing dinner or pleasant talk with your friends and family. Make yourself at home and enjoy the trip at your own pace at Nejiro House!
NEJIROHOUSE sunami (address: 723-0031 2-5-26 Sunami, Mihara-city, Hiroshima)
Check-in : 15:00-17:00 / Check-out : 11:00
refridgerator, microwave, toaster, rice cooker, a set of kitchenware, hot plate, pots and pans, plates (few), shampoo, hair treatment, body soap, hair dryer, etc.
【THINGS TO NOTE】
- Time：2 Days
- Minimum number of participants：1 person
- Meeting point：NEJIRO Café [MAP] (the place you receive the key and the place you stay is different)
8-14-25 Itosaki, Mihara-city, Hiroshima
about 1 hour from JR Hiroshima station (by Shinkansen, local train, and on foot) 2 min. from JR Sunami station
[place you receive the key]
4 min. by taxi from JR Itozaki station
- Tour conductor for 24 hours：No
- Accompanying National Government Licensed Guide Interpreter or Local Licensed Guide Interpreter：No
- Meals (included in a tour fee)：No
- Language support：Japanese
- Included：hotel charges (set of toothbrushes, facetowels)
- Excluded：pick-up bus fare
- Items to bring：night clothes, bath towels
- Free Wi-Fi：Yes
- Other things to note：The place you stay and the place you receive the key (meeting point) is different. Please be careful.
【TOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS】
Before booking the tour, please confirm the Tour Terms & Conditions and save the document.
【TOUR PLANNER AND CONDUCTOR】
Regional Branding Institute Co., Ltd.
Aqua Terrace UⅡ Bldg., 8F, 2-20-3 Kaminarimon, Taito-ku, Tokyo, 111-0034
Travel Agency registered with a Tokyo Governor 2-7547
A regular member of All Nippon Travel Agents Association
20 to 8 days before the departure date of the tour 20%
7 to 2 days before the departure date of the tour 30%
The day before the departure date of the tour 40%
On the day of the departure date of the tour 50%
After the tour departed, No show 100%