Stay Overnight at a Century-Old House Overlooking the Setouchi Islands
- Duration: 19 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Mihara, Hiroshima
- Product code: EN-HSM-4051-40510
The Setouchi Islands are attracting travel magazine attention all around the world. What about enjoying these wonderful views of the islands during an overnight stay at Kominka Cafe & Shuku Musubi? This is a century-old traditional Japanese style house that can be exclusively reserved for one party per night with dinner and breakfast included. You may also optionally upgrade the dinner to the "Samurai Gozen" menu, which is said to have been served to Samurai visitors centuries ago.
- Take in breathtaking views of the Setouchi Islands archipelago and the peaceful sea renowned all over the world.
- This plan is an overnight stay reserved for only one party per night at a century-old, traditional Japanese style house.
- Enjoy a peaceful time looking at an outstanding Japanese garden.
- Dinner and breakfast and the Samurai Gozen menu are all made from local vegetables.
- Famous tourist spots, such as the Rabbit Island (Ōkunoshima), Onomichi, or Shimanami Kaido, are easily accessible from the house.
16,000 yen ～18,200 yen（tax included）
* The maximum price includes the option.
3 p.m.: Check-in/Luggage deposit
3:15 p.m.: Free (Optional)
6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.: Dinner
7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.: Breakfast
9:30 a.m. to 10 a.m.: Check-out
The Setouchi Islands are gathering the world's attention and was ranked 7th in the New York Times' "52 places to go in 2019" article.
Here, you can experience an overnight stay in a century-old Japanese style house reserved all to yourself and facing the Setouchi Islands. This house has been renovated in a way that brings out the characteristics of the traditional Japanese architecture. Please enjoy the warmth of the Japanese style room (with two beds available) and a relaxing view of the Japanese garden.
For dinner and breakfast, healthy menus made from Mihara's local vegetables will be served.
You may also optionally upgrade your dinner to the Samurai Gozen menu, which is said to have been served to Samurai visitors some centuries ago.
In a century-old traditional Japanese style house, eating the Samurai Gozen, surrounded by the beauty of Japanese nature, you will surely have an unforgettable and unique experience of Japanese culture.
You can also experience ashiyu (foot baths) at Tsuru no Ashiyu or Aiyu Monogatari Ashiyu for free!
Kominka Cafe & Shuku Musubi (1-2-19 Sunami, Mihara-shi, Hiroshima 723-0031)
Ordinary Japanese bathroom (1 bathtub and 1 shower, separated with a toilet)
Healthy Meals cooked with flesh local vegitables
2 beds, 3 padded mattresses and pillows, bathroom, restroom, hair dryer, bath towels、face towel、microwave、electric kettle、TV
【THINGS TO NOTE】
- Time：2 Days
- Minimum number of participants：1 person
- Meeting point：Musubi [MAP]
1-2-19 Sunamicho, Mihara-shi, Hiroshima-ken 723-0031 Japan
・At approximately 45 minutes away from Hiroshima station (by Shinkansen, train and walk)
JR Hiroshima station → 30 minutes on Shinkansen → JR Mihara station → 10 minutes by train → JR Sunami station → 5 minutes-walk
・15 minutes-ride by taxi from Mihara airport
- Tour conductor for 24 hours：No
- Accompanying National Government Licensed Guide Interpreter or Local Licensed Guide Interpreter：No
- Meals (included in a tour fee)：Yes（Breakfast：1, lunch：0, dinner：1）
- Language support：Japanese
・Lodging charge and meals stipulated in the itinerary
・local taxes such as consumption tax
・Drinks for dinner
- Free Wi-Fi：Yes
- Operating company：Musubi
【TOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS】
Before booking the tour, please confirm the Tour Terms & Conditions and save the document.
【TOUR PLANNER AND CONDUCTOR】
Regional Branding Institute Co., Ltd.
Aqua Terrace UⅡ Bldg., 8F, 2-20-3 Kaminarimon, Taito-ku, Tokyo, 111-0034
Travel Agency registered with a Tokyo Governor 2-7547
A regular member of All Nippon Travel Agents Association
20 to 8 days before the departure date of the tour 20%
7 to 2 days before the departure date of the tour 30%
The day before the departure date of the tour 40%
On the day of the departure date of the tour 50%
After the tour departed, No show 100%