Instagram Tour of Kagawa's Scenic Locations
- Duration: 150 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Mitoyo, Kagawa
- Product code: EN-KGW-7153-71530
Visit amazing locations for photography with a private taxi, including Takaya Shrine whos shrine gate is known as the "The Heavenly Shrine Gate", and Chichibuga-hama beach, dubbed as the Japan's Uyuni Salt Flat because the water surface is mirror-like. It's a perfect opportunity for photoshooting for social media. Learn some techniques from the driver about where and how to shoot photos with high quality, which will be a perfect memory of your trip.
- Visit several spectacular scenic spots on this day trip, including the Chichibuga-hama Beach known as the Japan's Uyuni Salt Flat and the "The Heavenly Shrine Gate" at the Takaya Shrine.
- Your driver will give you some tips about photoshooting such as getting the best angle, poses etc.
- Enjoy the most spectacular scenery at the Seto Inland Sea, which you will remember for the rest of your life!
- As an option, we can arrange a professional photographer who will accompany and take photos for you.
- Please do not forget to take your garbage with you to protect the environment.
JPY 8,800 ～JPY 26,425 (Tax Included)
* The maximum price includes the option.
①Meet at JR Takuma Station
②Photo spot ① "The Heavenly Shrine Gate" at Takaya Shrine
③Photo spot ② "Japan's Uyuni Salt Flat," Chichibugahama Beach
④The tour terminates on arrival at at Takuma Station
(a transfer arrangment to a hotel in Takamatsu and Kotohira is possible as an option)
The tour includes a visit of the following places:
[Takaya Shrine] The Hongu shrine gate is located at the summit of Mt. Inazumisan, 404m high on the sea level, and is known as "The Heavenly Shrine Gate." From the top, you can look over the gate at the Seto Inland Sea and the city area.
[Chichibuga-hama Beach] A calm beach about 1 km long, where your photos will be reminiscent of the Uyuni Salt Flat in Bolivia when the wind calms down at low tide and the water ceases to ripple. The beautiful sunset here is selected as one of the Japan's top 100 sunset locations, and it makes for amazing Instagram pictures.
If you join the tour in the morning, you can enjoy the blue sky (weather permiting) while those who join the afternoon tour can take the sunset photos. Before leaving the beach, join the environmental protection movement by taking garbage with you.
【THINGS TO NOTE】
- Time：2.5 hours
- Least participants：2 persons
- Meeting point：JR Takuma Station [MAP]
Takumacho Matsusaki, Mitoyo Shi, Kagawa Ken, 769-1102, Japan
From Osaka to the nearest station
Shin-Osaka Station — (transfer at Okayama Station) — Takuma Station
: About 125 minutes by JR
From Takamatsu to the nearest station
Takamatsu Station — Takuma Station : About 45 minutes by JR
- Tour conductor for 24 hours：None
- Accompanying National Government Licensed Guide Interpreter or Local Licensed Guide Interpreter：None
- Language support：Japanese, English (translation app)
- Meals (included in a tour fee)：None
- Included ：Taxi fee (round-trip)
- Excluded：Lunch, drinks
- Special support：
・ Wheelchair accessible
・ Strollers can be brought in
・ Infants can join if they sit on laps
・ There are chairs for infants
・ Luggage storage service is available
- Free Wi-Fi：×
- Toilet (Western style) ：×
- Other things to note：
・Depending on the weather, you may not be able to enjoy a superb view like the images above, but the tour will be operated unless it is difficult to ensure safety due to the bad weather
. Please note that any refund cannot be made in such cases.
・If the operator decides to cancel the tour due to the bad weather, etc., you will be notified by 4 p.m. on the day before the tour. In that case, a full refund will be made.
・A regular cancellation policy applies to cancellations made by customers even due to the weather.
・As the sunset time may vary depending on the season, please choose the appropriate departure time if you select the afternoon tour.
【HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES】
・Face masks required for travelers in public areas
・Face masks required for guides in public areas
・Face masks provided for travelers as needed
・Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
・Social distancing enforced throughout the experience
・Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
・Gear/equipment sanitized between uses
・Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
・Guides required to regularly wash hands
・Regular temperature checks for staff
・Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
・Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
【TOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS】
Before booking the tour, please confirm the Tour Terms & Conditions and save the document.
【TOUR PLANNER AND CONDUCTOR】
Regional Branding Institute Co.,Ltd.
Aqua Terrace UⅡ bldg. 8F, 2-20-3 Kaminarimon, Taiko-ku, Tokyo, 111-0034
Travel Agency registered with a Tokyo Governor 2-7547
A regular member of All Nippon Travel Agents Association
【CANCELLATION POLICY】10 to 8 days before the departure date of the tour 20%
7 to 2 days before the departure date of the tour 30%
The day before the departure date of the tour 40%
On the day of the departure date of the tour 50%
After the tour departed, No show 100%