Bar Hopping Tour in Takamatsu with a Local Guide
- Duration: 210 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Takamatsu, Kagawa
- Product code: EN-KGW-7154-71542
Take a trip to 3 locations beloved by locals: a traditional izakaya, a secluded sake bar, and an udon restaurant. A local guide will show you around and help you place your orders as you hop between locations on this tour.
- A local guide will take you to exceptional locations that guidebooks often overlook.
- In addition to visiting Kagawa eateries famous for local soul food like chicken on the bone and udon, you will also stop by a bar specializing in Japanese sake for a sensational tasting session.
- Enjoy Takamatsu's local cuisine at a beloved and robust izakaya while also having an opportunity to interact with locals and create memories that will last a lifetime.
①18:00-18:20 Meet at Takamatsu Station or the lobby of a nearby hotel and go to the first location
②18:20-19:50 Savor chicken on the bone at "Torigen" izakaya
③20:00-20:30 Enjoy a Japanese sake tasting at the bar "Standing Select Sake Melon"
④20:40-21:30 Indulge in evening udon at "Sanuki Tsukemen Samukawa," then conclude and return to the hotel, etc.
Your guide will meet you at Takamatsu station or the lobby of a nearby hotel. Your guide will also send you safely back to the hotel after the tour. Please, specify your desired meeting place when making a reservation.
The price of the tour includes 3 food and 3 drink items, but if there are others you take an interest in, feel free to order them (though you will pay additional costs).
[Torigen] This restaurant is a famous location for Kagawa's local delicacy: chicken on the bone. One drink, such as beer, is included in the base fee, along with one food item, such as bird on the bone (adjustments can be made to suit different budgets).
[Standing Select Sake Melon] Though only a little over 8 square meters, this sake bar has a selection of over 20 carefully selected sake varieties. Two Japanese sake drinks are included in the base price.
[Sanuki Tsukemen Samukawa] A restaurant famous for its udon noodles, a soul food in Kagawa. The noodles are made by hand without the use of machines, and the restaurant uses a special method where they boil the noodles right after you order, so you can enjoy the freshest, finest noodles. The base fee includes one bowl of udon.
【THINGS TO NOTE】
- Time：3.5 hours
- Meeting point：JR Takamatsu Station, at the flower clock located on the square in front of the station [MAP]
1, Hamanomachi, Takamatsu-shi, Kagawa-ken 760-0011
- Access：From Osaka to Takamatsu
Shin-Osaka Station ー (transfer at Okayama Station) ー Takamatsu Station
: about 120 minutes by JR
- Language support：English
- Included ：3 dishes, 3 drinks
- Excluded：Additional foods and drinks, transportation
- Participation requirements ：Aged 20 and over
- Special support：Infants can join if they sit on laps.
- Free Wi-Fi ：×
- Toilet(Japanese style)：〇
- Other things to note：
・ The required time is estimated, so the ending time may slightly vary.
・ If you have allergies or food restrictions, please contact us in advance.
7 to 4 days before the tour date 40% of the tour price
3 to 2 days before the tour date 60% of the tour price
The day before the tour date, on the day of the tour 100% of the tour price
※Right after the online settlement is made, a cancellation fee of 10% will be incurred in case of cancellation.
※The cancellation fee includes handling charges.