Exciting Snow Trek: Enjoy the Powdery Snow!
- Duration: 270 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Nikko city, Tochigi
- Product code: EN-TCG-7192-71922
On this half-day snow trek, revel in the beauty of Okunikko's powder snow while visiting key, picturesque scenery spots in beginner-friendly snowshoes!
- Enjoy Japanese powdery snow that's called japow by locals.
- Don't have snowshoes? Don't worry--on top of snowshoes, we also offer ski wear, boots, and goggles for rental! You can come empty-handed and still have a great time here!
- From sliding down steep slopes to jumping into fresh fallen snow, you will experience all the joys that lie in the stunning beauty of nature in winter.
- You might get to encounter adorable wildlife by following their footprints left in the snow!
- In the afternoon, you could have a yummy lunch or take a stroll around a famous nearby waterfall--we'll gladly adjust to fit your preferences!
13,915 yen (tax included)
Depart from Residence (Guests are responsible for their own transportation here)
9:15 Meet up at Tobu-Nikko Station (Transport by car, fee included)
9:15-10:00 Transport to Kinsei Pass. On the way, stop by hotels near Lake Chuzenji or Nikko Yumoto （at around 10:15）
10:00-14:00 After arriving at Kinsei Pass, begin snow-trek experience. （Depending on the weather, there is a chance that we will change the location to Nikko Yumoto）(Transport by car, fee included)
14:20 Drop off guests staying at hotels near Lake Chuzenji or Nikko Yumoto (Transport by car, fee included)
15:00 Disband at Tobu-Nikko Station (Guests will be responsible for their own transportation here)
Return to residence
【THINGS TO NOTE】
- Time：4.5 hours
- Least participants：2 people
- Meeting point：Tobu-Nikko Station (Hotels near Lake Chuzenji or Nikko Yumoto)
4-3 Matsubaracho, Nikko, Tochigi, Japan 321-1406
- Access：From Asakusa Train Station, take the Tobu-Nikko-Kinugawa Limited Express train bound for Tobu-Nikko. The trip should take around 2 hours.
- Tour conductor for 24 hours：None
- Accompanying National Government Licensed Guide Interpreter or Local Licensed Guide Interpreter：None
- Language support：Japanese, Spanish, English
- Meals (included in a tour fee)：None
- Included ：Experience fee, equipment rental fee, Insurance fee
- Excluded：Food during trekking, Snow boots （500yen for rent）
- Participation requirements ：
・Must be 6 years or older
・Not recommended for travelers with back problems.
・Not recommended for travelers with heart problems or other serious medical conditions.
・Not recommended for pregnant travelers.
- Special support：Pick up and drop off for guests staying in hotels near Lake Chuzenji or Nikko Yumoto is available. Please let us know which hotel you plan to stay in when registering for the tour.
- Free Wi-Fi：Not available.
- Toilet (Western style) ：Western-style
*Public restroom around Kinsei Pass is available.
- Other things to note：
・If you wish to meet up at Hotel near Lake Chuzenji or Okunikko Yumoto, let us know the name and the address by apprication form. Note that the meeting point will be Tobu Nikko Station if you submit the apprication form with blank.
・If the tour is not possible due to weather or disaster, we will contact you by email the day before.
・Our contact to cancel or reschedule might be on the day in case of unpredictable bad weather or disaster.
【TOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS】
Before booking the tour, please confirm the Tour Terms & Conditions and save the document.
【TOUR PLANNNER AND CONDUCTER】
Regional Branding Institute Co.,Ltd.
Aqua Terrace UⅡ bld. 8F, 2-20-3 Kaminarimon, Taiko-ku, Tokyo, 111-0034
Travel Agency registered with a Tokyo Governor 2-7547
A regular member of All Nippon Travel Agents Association
10 to 8 days before the departure date of the tour 20%
7 to 2 days before the departure date of the tour 30%
The day before the departure date of the tour 40%
On the day of the departure date of the tour 50%
After the tour departed, No show 100%