Premium 'Hanawarabe’ (Traditional Japanese Child Performers) Dinner Show
- Kesto: 2 Tunnit (noin)
- Paikka: Kumamoto-shi, Chuo-ku, Kumamoto
- Tuotekoodi: EN-KUM-7199-71990
This is a plan to enjoy a relaxing dinner at a Japanese restaurant near Kumamoto Castle while watching a dance performance by 'Hanawarabe.'
- Guests can enjoy dinner in a convenient location just a 5-minute walk from Kumamoto Castle.
- Enjoy the local cuisine that is said to have been eaten by the lords of the Edo period (1603-1868) at a Japanese restaurant with an over 70-year history.
- Watch 'Hanawarabe,' dance performance by children in Kumamoto.
Please select your start time in the box on the upper right.
[00:00] Enjoy a meal at AOYAGI and watch a dance performance by 'Hanawarabe.'
A 5-minute walk from Kumamoto Castle, AOYAGI is a Japanese restaurant with a history of over 70 years. During your meal, you can also appreciate the elegant dance of 'Hanawarabe.'
【THINGS TO NOTE】
- Duration：2 hours
- Meeting point：AOYAGI Main Store [MAP]
1 Chome-2-10 Shimotori, Chuo-ku, Kumamoto-shi, 860-0807
A 5-minute walk from "Torichosuji" on Kumamoto City Tram Line A and B.
A 5-minute walk from Kumamoto Castle and City Hall on Kumamoto City Tram Line A and B
- Language support：Japanese
- Included：Dinner, Watching a dance performance
- Excluded：Alcohol and other beverages
- Free Wi-Fi：Available
- Toilet：Available (Western Style)
- Other things to note：
Please let us know at the time of reservation if there are any ingredients that you cannot eat due to allergies or other reasons. We will do our best to create a menu that does not include these ingredients.
【HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES】
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout the experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between uses
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
7 to 4 days before the tour date: 40% of the tour price
3 to 2 days before the tour date: 60% of the tour price
The day before the tour date, on the day of the tour: 100% of the tour price
※Right after the online settlement is made, a cancellation fee of 10% will be incurred in case of cancellation.
※The cancellation fee includes handling charges.