Chat with Geisha! "Akasaka Odori" Video Viewing & Restaurant Lunch Plan
- Duration: 120 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Product code: EN-TKO-1070-10700
Watch the extra edition "Akasaka Akasaka no Nigiwai" video and it's behind the stage scenes, and chat with geisha while drinking alcohol at a restaurant in Akasaka. Please enjoy the video of Akasaka Odori, which can only be seen here, with a delicious meal.
- Witness the first-ever video of "Akasaka Odori" extra edition, which is only performed once a year.
- Enjoy chatting with geisha while drinking alcohol.
- Watch the video including which includes behind the scenes footage.
- Recommended for female-only groups and special occasions with friends.
1. Meet at the restaurant, take your temperature, and disinfect.
2. View the special "Akasaka Odori" video.
3. Enjoy conversing with the geisha while dining.
4. Watch the extra edition of Akasaka Odori "Glossy Akasaka Nigiwai".
5, The program ends after the screening.
Until now, the "Akasaka Odori" was performed only once a year at a large venue. This plan gives you an opportunity to watch the performance through an extra edition video as well as behind the scenes footage. Recommended for those who are interested in Japanese culture and performing arts, and those who have never had a chance but would like to have a geisha experience at a traditional Japanese restaurant. Geisha will serve guests in a Western hairstyle.
【Things to note】
- Duration：2 hours
- Meeting point：Akasaka Asada
3-6-4 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 107-0052
3-min walk from Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line Akasaka Station (C6), 4-min walk from Tokyo Metro Ginza Line or Marunouchi Line Akasaka Mitsuke station (G05, M13), or 5-min walk from Tokyo Metro Nanboku Line Tameike San'no station (N06).
- Language support：Japanese, English (greeting only)
- Included：Geisha fee, Lunch, one drink, and tea
- Excluded：English translations
- Items to bring：No
- Participation requirements：Over 20 years old
- Clothes：No barefoot is allowed to enter (please wear socks or stockings)
- Free WI-FI：No
- Toilet (Western-style) ：Yes
- Other things to note：
・ If you have allergies, please let us know when you make a reservation.
・ You can leave at any time, but please note that there is no refund.
・Please note that the number of geisha depends on the number of the participants.
【HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES】
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout the experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between uses
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Contactless ticket redemption
7 to 4 days before the tour date: 40% of the tour price
3 to 2 days before the tour date: 60% of the tour price
The day before the tour date, on the day of the tour: 100% of the tour price
※Right after the online settlement is made, a cancellation fee of 10% will be incurred in case of cancellation.
※The cancellation fee includes handling charges.