Gaze at the Stunning Collection of Lotus Blossoms on a Guided Tour
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Tomeshi, Miyagi
- Product code: EN-MYG-7116-71164
A guided tour among the lotus flowers blooming in Izunuma, a treasure trove of precious natural resources registered under the Ramsar Convention. The lotus flowers against the backdrop of Mt. Kurikoma are sure to be an Instagram favorite.
- Enjoy the lotus flowers blooming on the lake as you stroll along Izunuma, the largest lowland lake in Tohoku.
- There's also an optional boat tour for a closer view of the blossoms.
- A guide well-acquainted with Izunuma will show you around.
[00:20] A guided tour around Izunuma to see the lotus flowers.
If you choose to take a sightseeing boat (optional), the ride will take about 15 minutes.
[01:00] Enjoy a lunch using produce from Miyagi Prefecture.
The tour ends after lunch.
【THINGS TO NOTE】
- Duration：2 hours
- Meeting point：Izunuma Agricultural Products Kumpel
149-7 Maenuma Hasamachonitta, Tome City, Miyagi Prefecture, 989-4601 Japan
・5-minute walk from Shinden Station on the JR Tohoku Main Line
・15 minutes by car from Kurikomakogen Station on the JR Tohoku Shinkansen Line
・15 minutes by car from the Tsukidate IC or the Wakayanagi-Kinsei IC on the Tohoku Expressway
- Language support：Japanese, English（*English assistance will be provided, but please understand that the guide is not fluent.）
- Included ：Guide fee, Lunch fee
- Participation requirements ：
・The optional boat does not have wheelchair access.
・Not recommended for travelers with back problems.
・Not recommended for pregnant travelers.
・Not recommended for travelers with heart problems or other serious medical conditions.
- Free Wi-Fi ：Yes
- Other things to note：
・This tour is planned according to the schedule of the Lotus Festival.
・The tour is covered by liability insurance.
・Please come in comfortable shoes and clothes.
・Depending on the weather, there is a chance that the lotus flowers may not be in bloom.
【HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES】
・Face masks required for travelers in public areas
・Face masks required for guides in public areas
・Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
・Social distancing enforced throughout the experience
・Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
・Gear/equipment sanitized between uses
・Guides required to regularly wash hands
・Regular temperature checks for staff
・Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
7 to 4 days before the tour date 40% of the tour price
3 to 2 days before the tour date 60% of the tour price
The day before the tour date, on the day of the tour 100% of the tour price
※Right after the online settlement is made, a cancellation fee of 10% will be incurred in case of cancellation.
※The cancellation fee includes handling charges.