Sushi Town -- Cruise Around Matsushima/Shiogama with a Sushi Master
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Matsushima-machi, Miyagi
- Product code: EN-MYG-7103-71032
Join the Matsushima and Shiogama cruise tour and enjoy the taste of the chefs of Shiogama, the City of Sushi.
- This is the only sightseeing course in the bay where you can see the islands associated with the famous haiku poet Matsuo Basho and the lord of Sendai, Masamune Date.
- A cruise tour around the three most scenic spots in Japan.
- Enjoy authentic sushi from Shiogama, a fierce battleground for sushi!
- This is the perfect side trip from Matsushima to Sendai.
- A luxury plan to fully enjoy the charm of Miyagi!
Adults ( 13 years old or over) 6,050 yen（Tax Included）
Children ( 7～12 years old ) 5,250yen (Tax Included)
0:00 Meeting at Matsushima Kisen (No. 2 counter) at Matsushima Kaigan Rest House. Take a boat on Matsushima Bay・・・〈Transfer by boat〉・・・0:50 Disembark at Marine Gate Shiogama・・・〈On Foot〉・・・1:00 Enjoy the taste of chefs at a sushi restaurant in Shiogama (examples of sushi restaurants: Yamakou, Kameki Sushi, Marushouji, Daikoku Sushi, Niou Sushi)・・・2:30 End
【THINGS TO NOTE】
- Duration：2 hours
- Least participants：1 person
- Meeting point：Marubun Matsushima Kisen (No. 2 counter) at Matsushima Kaigan Rest House [MAP]
98-1 Matsushima-chonai, Matsushima-machi, Miyagi-gun, Miyagi 981-0213
No. 2, Matsushima Kaigan Rest House
By car：A 10-minute drive from Matsuhisa Kaigan IC
By train：A 7-minute walk from JR Senseki Line Matsushima Kaigan Station
- Tour conductor for 24 hours：No
- Accompanying National Government Licensed Guide Interpreter or Local Licensed Guide Interpreter：No
- Language support：
English（Audio guide/ Menu instructions）
- Meals (included in a tour fee)：Yes:1
- Included ：Boarding ticket, meal fee
- Participation requirements ：
・Infant (0 to 6 years old) are free to take the pleasure boat.
・Wheelchairs are accessible.
・Wheelchairs are accessible for all transportation.
・Wheelchairs are accessible for all surfaces (no uneven terrain, stairs, etc.).
・Strollers are accessible.
・Infants are required to sit on laps.
- Free Wi-Fi：No
- Toilet：Yes (Western-style)
- Other things to note：The service may be canceled on the day when the weather is rough. In that case, you will get a refund.
【HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES】
・Face masks required for travelers in public areas
・Face masks required for guides in public areas
・Face masks provided for travelers as needed
・Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
・Social distancing enforced throughout the experience
・Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
・Gear/equipment sanitized between uses
・Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
・Regular temperature checks for staff
・Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
【TOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS】
Before booking the tour, please confirm the Tour Terms & Conditions and save the document.
【TOUR PLANNNER AND CONDUCTER】
Regional Branding Institute Co.,Ltd.
Aqua Terrace UⅡ bld. 8F, 2-20-3 Kaminarimon, Taiko-ku, Tokyo, 111-0034
Travel Agency registered with a Tokyo Governor 2-7547
A regular member of All Nippon Travel Agents Association
10 to 8 days before the departure date of the tour 20%
7 to 2 days before the departure date of the tour 30%
The day before the departure date of the tour 40%
On the day of the departure date of the tour 50%
After the tour departed, No show 100%