Lunch Cruise on HANAIKADA (Raft-Type Boat) with Scenic View of Miyajima
- Duration: 150 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Hatsukaichi city, Hiroshima
- Product code: EN-HSM-4026-40263
Miyajima (official name Itsukushima) is the home to the World Heritage Site of Itsukushima Shrine. Have lunch while cruising slowly on the raft-shaped boat HANAIKADA through the very calm Ono Seto Sea, surrounded by Miyajima and Ono. Enjoy a luxurious and special time as if you have the beauty of the calm Seto Inland Sea all to yourself.
Hamburger steak, pasta (*It will be a daily menu from tomato sauce and cream sauce.), salad, baguette, coffee or tea after the meal, dessert
*Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions. (for allergies, religious reasons, etc.)
●Drink service (local cash, card, electronic payment)
Beer/Sake/Shochu/Highball/Gin and soda/Wine
*You can order a single item or all-you-can-drink.
*Water, tea, coffee, and black tea are free services
- This is a cruise tour on the special raft-type ship HANAIKADA on Ono Seto Sea, where oyster rafts float on the water.
- Enjoy the fantastic and beautiful scenery of the World Heritage Site Miyajima, also known as "God's Island," all to yourself from the sea!
- With little difference in elevation from the sea surface, HANAIKADA allows you to relax and feel the Seto Inland Sea on the spot.
- The sight of oyster rafts floating in the sea is a special scene that can only be seen here.
- Enjoy meals made with seasonal ingredients.
10,250 yen (tax included)
[11:10] Shuttle car departs from JR Onoura Station. Move to port.
[11:20] Arrive at HANAIKADA
[11:45] Lunch cruise starts.
[13:15] Return to the port / Disembark
[13:25] Arrive at JR Onoura Station.
【A WORD FROM YOUR TOUR GUIDE】
Board the Japan's first raft-type vessel, HANAIKADA in this tour.
Floating on the calm waters off the west coast of Miyajima, you will enjoy the luxury of having the view in front of you all to yourself.
The natural scenery, which changes with the seasons, weather, and time of day, will soothe your soul.
【THINGS TO NOTE】
- Duration：Approx. 2 hours
- Minimum number of participants：2 people
- Meeting point：JR Onoura Station, in front of the south exit rotary (Pick up and drop off to departure point available) [MAP]
1-1, Shioya, Hatsukaichi-shi, Hiroshima 739-0445
・Get off at JR Sanyo Main Line "Onoura Station" from "Hiroshima Station" (about 35 minutes).
・If you use the train, please use the courtesy car from Onoura Station to the departure place.
<About the courtesy car>
・Go out the South Exit of Onoura Station and come in front of the rotary.
・The pick-up car is a beige-colored van with "HANAIKADA" written on it. "
・The bus departs from Onoura Station at 11:10, so please be on time.
・In the unlikely event that you miss the pick-up car, please pay the taxi fare, etc. at your own expense.
*Please let us know if you can come by car (no pick-up required). We will guide you to the location of the parking lot.
- Tour conductor for 24 hours：No
- Language support：Japanese, English(Menu instructions, *), Chinese(*), Korean(*) *Translation Apps
- Meals (included in a tour fee)：Yes（Breakfast：0, Lunch：1, Dinner：0）
・lunch on HANAIKADA (including coffee or tea after your meal)
・transfers by car
- Participation requirements：Free at the age of 5 and younger (Please bring lunch for children as it's not arranged)
- Clothes：Please wear shoes that are easy to walk in (please refrain from shoes with high (thin) heels)
- Free Wi-Fi：Yes
- Toilet： Yes (Western-style)
- Other things to note：
・Please contact us in advance for allergy information.
・The tour may be canceled due to the adverse weather.
【HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES】
・Face masks required for guides in public areas
・Face masks provided for travelers as needed
・Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
・Social distancing enforced throughout the experience
・Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
・Gear/equipment sanitized between uses
・Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
・Guides required to regularly wash hands
・Regular temperature checks for staff
・Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
【TOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS】
Before booking the tour, please confirm the Tour Terms & Conditions and save the document.
【TOUR PLANNER AND CONDUCTOR】
Regional Branding Institute Co., Ltd.
Aqua Terrace UⅡ Bldg. 8F, 2-20-3 Kaminarimon, Taito-ku, Tokyo, 111-0034
Travel Agency registered with a Tokyo Governor 2-7547
A regular member of All Nippon Travel Agents Association
10 to 8 days before the departure date of the tour 20%
7 to 2 days before the departure date of the tour 30%
The day before the departure date of the tour 40%
On the day of the departure date of the tour 50%
After the tour departed, No show 100%