Uninhabited Island Restuarant -- Private Fine Dining Experience in Tokyo Bay
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Yokosuka-shi, Kanagawa
- Product code: EN-KNG-7208-72081
Reserve a quiet evening on Sarushima Island with a small group of your closest friends. Try out the island life while taking in the night view of Yokosuka City on the other side of the island, enjoying local ingredients for dinner, BBQing on the beach, and more. Experience a different side of the history and nature of Sarushima Island.
- Reserve a quiet evening on an uninhabited island, usually closed to the public, just an hour's boat ride from central Tokyo.
- An unforgettable night view of the city.
- This experience can be fully customized according to your liking.
45,000yen - 214,100yen（tax excluded） ※per person
※The maximum price includes all options.
【SCHEDULE】Please choose from one of two start times for this plan: 17:00 and 18:00.
[17:00 / 18:00] Gather at Mikasa Terminal
[21:00 / 22:00] Finish at Mikasa Terminal
【THINGS TO NOTE】
- Duration：4 hours
- Minimum number of participants：2 people(Maximum 30 people)
- Meeting point：Mikasa Terminal
27-16 Ogawa-cho, Yokosuka-shi, 238-0004
15 minutes on foot from Yokosuka Chuo Station of Keikyu Line.
About 25 minutes on foot from JR Yokosuka Station.
About 10 minutes through “Honcho Yamanaka Toll Road” from Yokosuka IC of Yokohama Yokosuka Road.
- Tour conductor for 24 hours：No
- Accompanying National Government Licensed Guide Interpreter or Local Licensed Guide Interpreter：No
- Language support：Japanese
- Meals (included in a tour fee)：Yes（Breakfast：0, Lunch：0, Dinner：1）
- Included：Transportation to and from the uninhabited island, rental of the uninhabited island, meal fees
- Excluded：Transportation and other personal expenses not included in the tour course are not included in the price.
- Free Wi-Fi：No
- Other things to note：Please make sure to request dinner on the options screen for the same number of people in your reservation party.
【HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES】・Face masks required for travelers in public areas
・Face masks required for guides in public areas
・Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
・Regular temperature checks for staff
・Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
・Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
・Contactless ticket redemption
【TOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS】
Before booking the tour, please confirm the Tour Terms & Conditions and save the document.
Check [TOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS] (Japanese）
【TOUR PLANNER AND CONDUCTOR】
Regional Branding Institute Co., Ltd.
Aqua Terrace UⅡ Bldg. 8F, 2-20-3 Kaminarimon, Taito-ku, Tokyo, 111-0034
Travel Agency registered with a Tokyo Governor 2-7547
A regular member of All Nippon Travel Agents Association
【CANCELLATION POLICY】10 to 8 days before the departure date of the tour 20%
7 to 2 days before the departure date of the tour 30%
The day before the departure date of the tour 40%
On the day of the departure date of the tour 50%
After the tour departed, No show 100%