River Cruise by Inuyama Castle: Enjoy Local Ingredients and Luxurious Sake
- Duration: 100 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Inuyama-city, Aichi
- Product code: EN-AIC-7219-72191
Witness fabulous views along the Kiso River while delighting in exquisite Japanese cuisine from a local restaurant.
- From the cruise, view fascinating scenery such as beautiful Inuyama Castle, a national treasure, or a stratum from 200 million years ago.
- Enjoy dishes made with abundant local ingredients provided by a local restaurant.
- For an additional fee, sample several kinds of sake as there are many breweries along the Kiso River area.
[11:30] Meet at Inuyama Castle Port
[11:35] Board (the food and drink will have been prepared).
Enjoy the food and drink (the unlimited sake drink for an additional fee).
During the trip, the guide will provide you with the information of places you can see from the boat such as the Inuyama Castle.
[13:05] Arrival at the port.
Meet at Inuyama Castle Town Tourist Information Center and transfer to the pier. Enjoy your meal immediately after boarding. Have a fantastic 90-minute cruise while listening to the guidance of the boatman.
【THINGS TO NOTE】
- Duration：100 minutes
- Meeting point：Inuyama Castle Port [MAP]
41-11 Kita Koken Kitakoken, Inuyama, Aichi, 484-0081 Japan
- Access：From Meitetsu Railways Inuyama station: 6 mins by car or 18 mins on foot
The port is located behind Akaryia Geihanro (the Japanese Inn).
- Minimum number of participants：4 persons
- Language support：Japanese
- Included：Boat trip and the meal on board
- Excluded：The drink package (the unlimited drinking plan)
- Participation requirements：
・Free of charge at 3 years old and under
・Child rate for 4 and 12 years old
・For a group of 5 and more, the number of travelers can be added by selecting additional charges in the process of a booking.
・Strollers are accessible.
・Travelers can easily arrive/depart on public transportation.
・Infants are required to sit on laps.
- Special support：Luggage storage is available.
- Free Wi-Fi ：No
- Other things to note：
・Operated only the following periods: 1March-30May, 8Nov-12Dec.
・The tour will not be operated in case of, typhoon, heavy rain and flood of the river
【HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES】
・Face masks required for travelers in public areas
・Face masks required for guides in public areas
・Face masks provided for travelers as needed
・Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
・Social distancing enforced throughout the experience
・Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
・Gear/equipment sanitized between uses
・Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
・Guides required to regularly wash hands
・Regular temperature checks for staff
・Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
・Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
The day before the tour date, on the day of the tour: 50% of the tour price
The tour date: 100% of the tour price
※Right after the online settlement is made, a cancellation fee of 10% will be incurred in case of cancellation.
※The cancellation fee includes handling charges.