【For a Group of 6 people】 Morning Hiking Tour: Mt. Futaba & Hiroshima's History (Breakfast Included)
- 期間: 210 分 (約)
- 所在地: Hiroshima, Hiroshima
- 製品コード: EN-HSM-4060-40601
【OUTLINE】A trekking tour through the crisp early morning air of Futaba Mountain, a forest of sacred trees rich in nature. At the top of the mountain, enjoy breakfast with a spectacular view of Hiroshima City and the Seto Inland Sea.
- This is an early morning trekking tour through the quiet forests of the Futaba Mountains.
- Admire the majestic and elegant architecture of Hiroshima Toshogu Shrine, and learn about the history of the castle town of Hiroshima from the Shinto priests.
- At the Kinko Inari Shrine, lined with more than 100 bright red torii gates, we will trek through the grounds as we visit its seven gods.
- The panoramic view from the top of the mountain offers a spectacular view of Hiroshima City, the Seto Inland Sea, and Miyajima.
- Why does not enjoy a breakfast made with local ingredients and a cup of Nodate green tea in front of the spectacular view?
【SCHEDULE】[07:30] At the meeting place, the guide will introduce themselves and explain the route.
[08:00] Guests are taken to Hiroshima Toshogu Shrine where they can view important cultural assets and other buildings on the grounds
[08:20] Next guests will trek through Kinko Inari Shrine in the mountains of Futaba.
[08:45] Enjoy a spectacular view of Hiroshima City, the Seto Inland Sea, and Miyajima from the top of the mountain.
[09:05] Breakfast at the Okumiya Shrine with a spectacular view and a "Nodate" tea ceremony where the guide makes green tea outdoors.
[10:30] Tour ends at Hiroshima Station.
【DETAILS】A 10-minute walk from Hiroshima Station, this guided early morning tour takes you up Mt. Futaba, a Shinto shrine forest with a deep history and natural beauty that has protected the castle town of Hiroshima for about 400 years, to enjoy breakfast with a spectacular view. As you climb the mountain path with your guide in the crisp morning air, there is a spectacular view of Hiroshima City, the Seto Inland Sea, and Miyajima where you can feel the spirit of the entire area. In this gorgeous location, there will be an original tour breakfast using local Hiroshima ingredients and a Nodate tea ceremony to enjoy matcha green tea in the open air. Why not start your day with a once-in-a-lifetime experience?
Local people volunteer the activity as locals climb the mountain as well. With local community, we organize this tour and our passion created an environment for not only letting everyone hike, but also it realized SDGs by involving locals. We also give back 5 % of sales to the local community.
【THINGS TO NOTE】
- Duration：210 minutes
- Meeting point：Hiroshima Station Shinkansen Exit Pedestrian Deck [MAP]
1 Matsubara-cho, Minami-ku Hiroshima-shi, Hiroshima 732-0822
- Access：1 minute walk to the left from Hiroshima Station Shinkansen Exit at 2nd floor
- Minimum number of participants: 6 persons
- Language support： Japanese, English
・an open‐air tea ceremony
- Participation requirements：
・Travelers 0-5 years old can participate for free.
・Not recommended for travelers with back problems.
・Not recommended for travelers with heart problems or other serious medical conditions.
- Free Wi-Fi：No
- Toilet：Yes (Western-style)
- Other things to note：
・The food and beverages served can be adapted to meet the following requirements: food allergy, halal, Muslim-friendly, vegetarian, and vegan. Please contact us before you apply.
【HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES】・Face masks required for travelers in public areas
・Face masks required for guides in public areas
・Face masks provided for travelers as needed
・Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
・Social distancing enforced throughout the experience
・Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
・Gear/equipment sanitized between uses
・Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
・Guides required to regularly wash hands
・Regular temperature checks for staff
・Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
・Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
・Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
・Contactless ticket redemption
7 to 4 days before the tour date: 40% of the tour price
3 to 2 days before the tour date: 60% of the tour price
The day before the tour date, on the day of the tour: 100% of the tour price
※Right after the online settlement is made, a cancellation fee of 10% will be incurred in case of cancellation.
※The cancellation fee includes handling charges.