Embrace Beautiful Mother Nature on an E-Bike Tour of Yatsugatake
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Hokuto-shi, Yamanashi
- Product code: EN-YMN-7263‐72631
A guided tour via e-bike through the nature-rich course of the Yatsugatake Mountains, a range that features a unique change in elevation throughout. Even those who are not physically fit can enjoy comfortable and easy cycling. The e-bike is equipped with a cycle computer to check the speed and distance traveled, and a GoPro mount to record your cycling adventure.
- A guided tour on an e-bike through the nature-rich course of Yatsugatake, which features a range of its elevation differences.
- The course, supervised by a cycle tourism expert, is full of scenic locations!
- The e-bike is equipped with a cycle computer that allows you to check your speed and distance traveled!
- A GoPro (small action camera) can be attached to the bike to take videos of the cycling tour.
[09:00]First guests will meet up and complete registration.
[09:15]The cycling tour begins.
[11:45]The cycling tour ends.
【THINGS TO NOTE】
- Duration：3 hours
- Meeting point：Yatsugatake Outdoor Activities, Inc. [MAP]
3545 Kiyosato, Takane Town, Hokuto City, Yamanashi Prefecture, Japan 407-0301
- Access：15-minute walk from Kiyosato Station on the JR Koumi Line
- Language support：Japanese, English
- Included：Guide fee
- Participation requirements：Over 13 years old and 151 cm in height.
- Free Wi-Fi：Yes (in the meeting point only)
- Toilet (Western-style) ：Yes (in the meeting point only)
- Other things to note：This is a seasonal tour that takes place from April to December (rain or shine, canceled in case of snowfall).
【HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES】
・Face masks required for travelers in public areas
・Face masks required for guides in public areas
・Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
・Social distancing enforced throughout the experience
・Regular temperature checks for staff
・Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
・Contactless ticket redemption
7 to 4 days before the tour date: 40% of the tour price
3 to 2 days before the tour date: 60% of the tour price
The day before the tour date, on the day of the tour: 100% of the tour price
※Right after the online settlement is made, a cancellation fee of 10% will be incurred in case of cancellation.
※The cancellation fee includes handling charges.