Mt. Hakusan Spirituality and Nature Walking Tour
- Duration: 400 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Gujo, Gifu
- Product code: EN-GIF-7244-72440
Tour the waterfalls, shrines, and cedars related to the Hakusan faith, which uses nature as an object of worship.
- Tour places related to the Hakusan faith, which uses nature as an object of worship.
- The waterfall where Shugendo monks are said to have practiced their asceticism is a breathtaking sight with a drop of 60 meters!
- In this tour, you will be able to enter the Hakusan Nakai Shrine, which is not normally open to the public. You can also receive a shrine seal!
- See the large Jyoyasugi cedar at the back of the shrine.
29,350~58,200 yen (tax included)
※ per person
[11:00] Meet at Gujo Hachiman Station on the Nagaragawa Railway and take the Seiryu Train No. 1 to Kitano Station.
[12:15] = Car (about 25 minutes) =
[12:40] Lunch at Outdoor style AMIDA
[13:40] = Walk (about 15 minutes) =
[13:55] ★Amidagataki Waterfall (about 30 minutes)
[14:25] = Walk (about 15 minutes) = Restroom break at AMIDA. Order Coffee to-go if you like.
[14:50] = Car (about 20 minutes) =
[15:10]★Hakusan Nakai Shrine (about 30 minutes)
[15:40]*Jyoyasugi Cedar (40 min.) Sweets and tea break at the top of the mountain.
[16:30] = Car (1 hour) =
[17:40] Arrive at Gujo Hachiman Station. End of tour.
After taking the Nagaragawa Railway from Gujo Hachiman Station, we will travel by car. First, we will have lunch at the stylish outdoor facility, outdoorstyle AMIDA, before going to Amidagataki Waterfall, where Shugendo monks practiced asceticism. Next, we will visit the Hakusan Nakai Shrine, a sacred atmosphere surrounded by a river. This tour is a special opportunity to see the interior of the main shrine. After visiting the main shrine, we will climb to the Jyoyasugi Cedar. This big cedar tree is over 1,000 years old and is a sight to behold!
【THINGS TO NOTE】
- Duration：400 minutes
- Minimum participants：2 people
- Meeting point： Nagaragawa Railway Gujō-Hachiman Station [MAP]
Hachimancho Jonancho, Gujo, Gifu 501-4224
From Nagoya Station, take the JR Limited Express Wide View Hida for about 40 minutes, and transfer to the Nagaragawa Railway at Minoota Station then ride for about 80 minutes
- Tour conductor for 24 hours：No
- Accompanying National Government Licensed Guide Interpreter or Local Licensed Guide Interpreter：No
- Language support：Japanese, English（Guide）
- Meals (included in a tour fee)：Yes（Breakfast：0, Lunch：1, Dinner：0）
- Included ：Guide fee, Lunch, Taxi fee
- Excluded：Train fare
- Participation requirements ：
・Not recommended for pregnant travelers.
・Not recommended for travelers with heart problems or other serious medical conditions.
- Clothes：Please wear long sleeves, long pants, sneakers, and other comfortable clothes that are easy to walk in and move around in.
- Special support：Allergy and vegetarian options are available upon request. Please fill in the appropriate fields on the reservation form.
- Free Wi-Fi：No
- Toilet：Yes (Western-style)
- Other things to note：
・May-November (open daily during this period)
・The tour can be held in case of light rain, but may be cancelled in case of bad weather.
・The tour may be cancelled in case of inclement weather. In case of cancellation, we will contact you by phone at least one day before the tour.
- Operating company：Gujo City Tourism Federation
【HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES】
・Face masks required for travelers in public areas
・Face masks required for guides in public areas
・Face masks provided for travelers as needed
・Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
・Social distancing enforced throughout the experience
・Guides required to regularly wash hands
・Regular temperature checks for staff
・Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
【TOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS】
Before booking the tour, please confirm the Tour Terms & Conditions and save the document.
【TOUR PLANNNER AND CONDUCTER】
Regional Branding Institute Co.,Ltd.
Aqua Terrace UⅡ bld. 8F, 2-20-3 Kaminarimon, Taiko-ku, Tokyo, 111-0034
Travel Agency registered with a Tokyo Governor 2-7547
A regular member of All Nippon Travel Agents Association
10 to 8 days before the departure date of the tour 20%
7 to 2 days before the departure date of the tour 30%
The day before the departure date of the tour 40%
On the day of the departure date of the tour 50%
After the tour departed, No show 100%