Foundation Making Experience Using Sericite from Toei Town
- Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Kita Shitara-gun, Aichi
- Product code: EN-AIC-7239-72394
Make your perfect smooth foundation using the mineral sercite, which in Japan, can only be found in Toei Town. You can make a color that matches your skin tone. You'll participate in this experience in a cute building that is surronded by nature.
- In Japan, the mineral sericite, which can only be found in Toei Town, is called "miracle powder" because of its whiteness and high quality. It is a powder that is used by famous cosmetics manufacturers both in Japan and overseas.
- Make a silky smooth foundation by using sericite from Toei Town.
- Adjust the ingredients and colors according to your skin color and preferences.
- Create a foundation that does irritate your skin by leaving out preservatives and fragrances.
- Experience our unique powder foundation making experience.
You can choose the start time for this plan. Choose your preferred start time in the box on the top right.
[00:15] Description of materials and instructions
[01:15] Explanation of how to use and precautions
First, we will check your skin concerns and characteristics through a consultation. After learning what the foundation is made of, you will create your own to match your skin's needs. You'll weigh and mix the ingredients and then use a mortar to mix thoroughly. When the ingredients are mixed and the desired color is obtained, you will sift the mixture with a tea strainer and put it in the case. Your instructor will instruct you on how to use and store it properly.
The finish is a smooth powder. (Approx. 3 to 6 months worth)
【THINGS TO NOTE】
- Time：90 minutes
- Meeting point：Simple+, a soap and handmade cosmetics shop [MAP]
7 Tsuki Yamate, Toei-cho, Kita Shitara-gun, Aichi 449-0212
-When driving from Shinshiro:
Take the Sanen Nanshin Expressway from the Horai Cape Interchange and drive for about 20 minutes towards Iida.
Take the Shintomei Expressway from the Shinshiro Interchange and drive for 45 minutes towards Iida.
Drive on National Highway 151 towards Iida, and then turn onto National Highway 473 and ride towards Shitara for about 1 km.
Drive towards Toei from the Shitara Otaguchi for about 16 minutes.
Take National Highway 473 towards Toei, and then go ahead about 400 meters at Tsukienko-Kominka Diner.
※Parking lots available.
- Minimum number of participants：2 people
- Language support：
・Experience fee (gloves, an apron and a takeaway bag)
- Participation requirements：
・Minors from age10 to age12 must be accompanied by a guardian.
・Wheelchairs are accessible.
・Strollers are accessible.
- Free WI-FI：Yes
- Toilet：Yes (Western-style)）
- Other things to note：
・Experiences will be schedules rain or shine.
・We are going to inform you the cancellation before the day in case of tyhoon is coming.
・In case of cancellation at the discretion of the facility, the full amount will be refunded.
・We can wait for an hour when arriving late.
【HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES】
・Face masks required for travelers in public areas
・Face masks required for guides in public areas
・Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
・Social distancing enforced throughout the experience
・Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
・Gear/equipment sanitized between uses
・Regular temperature checks for staff
・Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
・Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
・Contactless ticket redemption
3 to 2 days before the tour date: 60% of the tour price
The day before the tour date, on the day of the tour: 100% of the tour price
※Right after the online settlement is made, a cancellation fee of 10% will be incurred in case of cancellation.
※The cancellation fee includes handling charges.