Japanese Sake Brewery Tour from the Inn Related to a Famous Japanese Poet (Saturday)
- Varaktighet: 2 Dagar (cirka)
- Plats: いわき市, 福島県
- Produktkod: EN-FKS-7084-70842
This plan enables you to stay at a ryokan (hotel) associated with a Japanese poet who wrote lyrics of the famous children's songs and to visit a Japanese sake brewery or a winery. In the hotel, you will watch the Jangara Nenbutsu Dance, an intangible cultural property, passed down in Iwaki area since ancient times. The female master of the hotel is happy to tell you how to take a hot spring properly. Have a nice time at karaoke or nightclub in the ryokan. As an option, a workshop for soba making is available.
- An inn related to Ujo Noguchi, one of the three greatest poets of children's songs and folk songs in Japan
- A visit to a sake brewery with a history of around 270 years since Edo period or a winery
- Jangara Nenbutsu Dance, an intangible cultural property, passed down in Iwaki area since ancient times
- An enjoyable time at Karaoke box or nightclub in the hotel
- A lecture by the female master on the proper manners of taking a hot spring
- A workshop for making soba noodles, a Japanese traditional food・lunch (optional)
20,300yen - 22,350yen (tax included)
* The maximum price includes the option.
From home/the former accommodation・・・〈paid by the customer〉・・・14:40 Meet up at Yumoto Station on Joban Line ・・・〈shuttle bus〉・・・15：00 Check-in ・・・17：00 Lecture by the female master on the manners of taking a hot spring ・・・18：00 Jangara Dance・・・18：30 Dinner・・・Stay overnight
9：00 Check-out ・・・〈shuttle bus〉・・・9:20 Visit sake brewery or winery ・・・〈shuttle bus〉・・・10:30 The tour ends at Yumoto Station on Joban Line ・・・〈paid by the customer〉・・・To home or the next accommodation
*In case you applied for the option
9：00 Check-out ・・・〈shuttle bus〉・・・9:20 Visit sake brewery or winery ・・・〈shuttle bus〉・・・10:30 Return to ryokan and attend soba-making workshop・lunch ・・・13:00 The tour ends at Shintsuta ・・・〈paid by the customer〉・・・To home or the next accommodation
You will stay at "Inn of Ujo, Shintsuta, Iwaki-Yumoto Hot Springs" related to Ujo Noguchi who wrote lyrics of famous children's songs such as 'Shabondama (Soap bubbles)' and 'Akai Kutsu (Red Shoes)' that any Japanese knows. Noguchi Ujo's Memorial Children's Song Hall is easily accessible from the inn.
In the evening, you will appreciate Jangara Nenbutsu Dance, an intangible cultural property, originated and has been passed down in Iwaki area. The female master of the hotel will show you the proper manners of taking a hot spring. And you can have an enjoyable time at karaoke and nightclub in the hotel.
A reservation is necessary for karaoke box or nightclub, and the costs are not included in the tour price. Please make an inquiry before booking.
On the next day, you will visit Taihei Sakura Brewing with a history of 270 years in Iwaki City and enjoy tasting sake. Or, Iwaki Winery is also available. You may choose whichever you like, sake or wine.
After the sake brewery/winery visit, a workshop for making soba is available. You can taste the freshly-made soba noodles. A beginner can attend the workshop without difficulty as a professional soba chef will teach you carefully.
In addition to the above, you can take a foot-bath at Tsuru no Ashiyu or Ai yu Monogatari free of charge.
Inn of Ujo, Shintsuta, Iwaki-Yumoto Hot Springs (58, Fukiya, Joban Yumoto-machi, Iwaki-shi, Fukushima-ken)
Total rooms: 51 (20 western-style rooms, 26 Japanese-style rooms, 1 half-Japanese, half-western room, 4 special rooms)
Western-style rooms breakdown ： 8 single rooms / 12 twin rooms
Open-air 1 for men, 1 for women, 1 for mixed bathing
Indoors 2 for men, 2 for women, none for mixed bathing
Sauna 1 for men, 1 for women, none for mixed bathing
Big bathhouse 6：00 - 24：00
Open-air bath 6：00 - 22：00
A special Kaiseki ryori (a full-course dinner) of the day, prepared using the best ingredients in season or on the day
If you have any food allergies, please let us know at least 3 days prior to the tour
All the rooms have TV, refrigerator, trouser press （or available on request), wireless LAN, hand towel, toothbrush and toothpaste, bath towel, shampoo, conditioner, body soap, soap, yukata (dressing gown), drier, down quilt, razor, shower toilet, shower cap, cotton balls, comb/ hairbrush
Bar （charged 20：00 - 24：00）, banquet rooms, Karaoke box （charged, reservation is necessary), lounge, smoking room
Available for a fee: massage, golf, Shogi, Go, Mahjong
【THINGS TO NOTE】
- Time：2 days
- Least participants：1 person
- Meeting point：JR Joban Line Yumoto Station [MAP]
92, Tennozai, Joban Yumoto-machi, Iwaki-shi, Fukushima-ken
- Access：About 2 hours and 20 minutes from Ueno Station on Joban Line Limited Express
- Tour conductor for 24 hours：X (The local guide will lead you)
- Accompanying National Government Licensed Guide Interpreter or Local Licensed Guide Interpreter：X
- Language support：Japanese
- Meals (included in a tour fee)：（Breakfast：1, Lunch：0, dinner：1）
- Included ：Experience fee, accommodation fees, and meals stipulated in the itinerary, taxes including consumption tax
(*Without expenses such as transportation not included in the course, and personal expenses)
- Excluded：Charged attractions in the hotel, soba-making workshop・lunch
- Clothes：Casual clothes
- Toilet： 〇(Japanese-Style / Western-Style)
- Free Wi-Fi：〇
【TOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS】Before booking the tour, please confirm the Tour Terms & Conditions and save the document.
Check [TOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS]（Japanese）
【TOUR PLANNER AND CONDUCTOR】
Regional Branding Institute Co., Ltd.
Aqua Terrace UⅡ Bldg. 8F, 2-20-3 Kaminarimon, Taito-ku, Tokyo, 111-0034
Travel Agency registered with a Tokyo Governor 2-7547
A regular member of All Nippon Travel Agents Association
20 to 8 days before the departure date of the tour 20%
7 to 2 days before the departure date of the tour 30%
The day before the departure date of the tour 40%
On the day of the departure date of the tour 50%
After the tour departed, No show 100%