Round trip by Sightseeing Taxi! Visit the "Jomon Culture Center" and Look Around Freely
- Duration: 160 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Hakodate, Hokkaido
- Product code: EN-HKD-5023-50232
You can visit the Jomon Culture Center and look around the exhibits freely. The plan includes transportation to and from the museum by taxi.
Jomon period is the time in Japanese prehistory, started approximately 15,000 years ago after the ice age. The museum exhibits various earthenware and stoneware excavated at ruins in the city, including "Hollow Clay Figure," designated as the first National Treasure in Hokkaido. The museum offers several hands-on exhibitions.
- The only museum in Hokkaido which exhibits the National Treasure, "Hollow Clay Figure"
- Pick-up by taxi at Hakodate Sta. or hotels in Hakodate city!
- Admission fee is covered! You are shown to the entrance at Jomon Culture Center
- Enjoy throughout the Jomon history and culture during free time.
- The taxi will send you to the designated place, of course!
4,675 yen-7,315 yen（Tax Included）
From home/the former accommodation・・・<paid by the customer>・・・・Pick-up at designated place・・・<by bus (the fare is included in the plan)>・・・・Visit Jomon Culture Center and freely look around exhibits (40 minutes)・・・<by bus (the fare is included in the plan)>・・・・Drop-off at designated place (Hakodate Sta. or hotels in Hakodate city)・・・<paid by the customer>・・・To home or the next accommodation
If you like to travel comfortably from the station, the airport, or the hotel and enjoy sightseeing, here is a tour perfect for you!
You can take a taxi from Hakodate Airport or Hakodate Station. So you do not need to use public transportation while carrying heavy baggage or walk a long distance.
This tour comes with transportation service and admission fee to the museum, which exhibits the only National Treasure in Hokkaido, "Hollow Clay Figure."
You can directly enter the museum since admission fee is prepaid. You are shown to the entrance of the museum by taxi.
During a 40-minuet free time, ou can appreciate precious exhibitions featuring history and culture of the Jomon era, whose registration as a world heritage site is on the process. After the tour, the taxi will send you to Hakodate Station or the hotel in Hakodate city you choose.
Please take this opportunity to enjoy sightseeing in Hakodate by eliminating the time and labor to travel by yourself!
【THINGS TO NOTE】
- Time：Approx. 160 minutes (depending on pick-up location)
- Least participants：
- Meeting point：
12 Wakamatsucho, Hakodate-shi, Hokkaido 040-0063
* The driver is waiting for you at the ticket gate.
511 Takamatsucho, Hakodate-shi, Hokkaido, 042-0952
* Taxi stand is in front of the arrival lobby entrance on the 1st floor of the domestic passenger terminal (next to the bus stop).
・JR Hakodate Station: at the ticket gate
・Hakodate Airport: in front of the arrival lobby entrance on the 1st floor of the domestic passenger terminal
- Tour conductor for 24 hours：None
- Accompanying National Government Licensed Guide Interpreter or Local Licensed Guide Interpreter：None
- Language support：Via POCKETALK (personal translator)
- Meals (included in a tour fee)：（Breakfast：0, Lunch：0, Dinner：0）
- Included ：Taxi fares, admission to Jomon Cultural Exchange Center
- Excluded：Expenses such as transportation not included in course and personal expenses
- Free Wi-Fi：×
- Toilet (Western style) ：〇 (Toilets are available at each destination)
- Other things to note：Please refer to the "Meeting point" for detailed information. Please make sure to write down your proffered boarding location when you book the tour.
- Operating Company：Hakodate Teisan Bus
【TOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS】
Before booking the tour, please confirm the Tour Terms & Conditions and save the document.
【TOUR PLANNNER AND CONDUCTER】
Regional Branding Institute Co.,Ltd.
Aqua Terrace UⅡ bld. 8F, 2-20-3 Kaminarimon, Taiko-ku, Tokyo, 111-0034
Travel Agency registered with a Tokyo Governor 2-7547
A regular member of All Nippon Travel Agents Association
10 to 8 days before the departure date of the tour 20%
7 to 2 days before the departure date of the tour 30%
The day before the departure date of the tour 40%
On the day of the departure date of the tour 50%
After the tour departed, No show 100%