【Oh!ing】Private Lodging at Satoyama in Minamisanriku-cho
- Süre: 3 Gun (Tahmini)
- Lokasyon: Motoyoshi-gun, Minami sanriku-cho, Miyagi
- Ürün kodu: EN-MYG-7060-70600
You can see the Pacific Ocean spreading out from the window of the room facing the sea. Have a relaxing time over a cup of coffee while looking at the sea. This B&B boasts of its meals such as rich seafood from Sanriku area as well as grilled/boiled foods and western-style dishes. Please enjoy meeting, mingling and chatting with the local people in Satoyama, the woodland close to the village.
- Stay at B&B located near the sea. You can see the Pacific Ocean spreading out from the window of the room facing the sea
- Taste the rich seafood of Minamisanriku fresh from the sea
- Fully enjoy the charm of Satoyama (the woodland close to the village) with many optional activities such as traditional crafts and nature experience
68,915 yen (Tax included）
From home/the former accommodation・・・〈Paid by the customer〉・・・10:00 Meet at JR Sendai Station and go to Minamisanriku・・・12:00 Lunch （'Kirakira Don,' a local specialty of Minamisanriku）・・・13:30 Prayer at the Buddhist temple ・・・15:00 Fisherman's experience・・・18:00 Check-in at the accommodation・・・19:00 Dinner （Local dishes, the pride of Minamisanriku）・・・Stay overnight
7:00 Up・・・8:00 Breakfast・・・9:00 Trekking・・・13:00 Lunch （BBQ）＆Visit a sheep farm・・・15:00 Sea kayaking・・・17:00 Back to the accommodation・・・19:00 Dinner （Local dishes, the pride of Minamisanriku）・・・Stay overnight
7:00-9:00 Breakfast・・・10:00 Check-out and go to Sendai・・・12:00 The tour ends at Sendai Station・・・〈Paid by the customer〉・・・To home or the next accommodation
- 'Kirakira Don,' a local specialty of Minamisanriku
Kirakira Don is a bowl of rice heaped up with rich seafood of the season. The season's best gifts from the sea are selected for this great dish. Kirakira Don will make feel happy, for sure!
- A prayer at the temple
The famous temple in Tohoku area with a history of over 500 years has been worshiped by the locals. The renowned Buddhist priest will pray for good health, safe trip and protection from evil, especially for you.
- Fisherman's experience
The sea of Minamisanriku is a rich repository of seafood. In the fisherman's experience, you will observe the scallop farming and taste the scallop fresh from the sea. The captain will especially show you to a good fishing spot where even a beginner can easily catch fish. Receiving kind guidance from him, you will have a good chance of a big catch!
You will be shown to Mt. Tatsugane, a sacred site, by trekking. Mt. Tatsugane is a mountain with miraculous virtue that commands an extensive view of the coastline of the ria coast of Minamisanriku. Along the mountain trail of Mt. Tatsugane, called 'Gyoja no michi' or the route for the ascetic, you will see two waterfalls, 'Kumodaki' and 'Anadaki.' You will be fascinated by the trekking in the rich nature with seasonal flowers.
- BBQ & sheep farm visit
The sheep farm named 'Satoumi Firm' has a lot of nature. They ship only 10 sheep a year to the exclusive restaurants. You can enjoy BBQ including their rare mutton as well as the locally made vegetables, pork and chicken.
- Sea kayaking
You will try kayaking on the sea of Minamisanriku. Even a beginner can easily operate the kayak. Feeling the sea breeze, enjoy the beautiful scenery of Minamisanriku from the sea.
B&B Oh!ing (104-1, Tokura Sakamoto, Minamisanriku-cho, Motoyoshi-gun, Miyagi-ken)
Check-in ： 16:00／Check-out ： 11:00
Western-style room 3 （single, twin, triple)
Rich seafood of Minamisanriku fresh from the sea
※If you have any food allergies, please let us know in advance.
Air conditioner/heater・TV・face towel・bath towel・soap
A panoramic view of the ocean
【THINGS TO NOTE】
- Time：3 days
- Least participants：2 persons （Maximum 15）
- Meeting point：JR Sendai Station
We will meet you in front of the stained glass on the 2nd floor of JR Sendai Station West Exit holding a signboard.
- Tour conductor for 24 hours：None (A local guide will help you)
- Accompanying National Government Licensed Guide Interpreter or Local Licensed Guide Interpreter：None
- Language support：Japanese, simple English
- Meals (included in a tour fee)：〇（Breakfast：2, lunch：2, dinner：2）
- Included ：Experience fee, lodging charge, and meals stipulated in the itinerary, local taxes such as consumption tax.
- Excluded：Expenses such as transportation not specified in the course and those of a personal nature.
- Toilet： 〇(Western-Style)
【TOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS】Before booking the tour, please confirm the Tour Terms & Conditions and save the document.
Check [TOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS]（Japanese）
【TOUR PLANNER AND CONDUCTOR】
Regional Branding Institute Co., Ltd.
Aqua Terrace UⅡ Bldg. 8F, 2-20-3 Kaminarimon, Taito-ku, Tokyo, 111-0034
Travel Agency registered with a Tokyo Governor 2-7547
A regular member of All Nippon Travel Agents Association
20 to 8 days before the departure date of the tour 20%
7 to 2 days before the departure date of the tour 30%
The day before the departure date of the tour 40%
On the day of the departure date of the tour 50%
After the tour departed, No show 100%