Private Tour of the Atomic Bomb Dome and Itsukushima Shrine in a Rolls-Royce Phantom
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Hiroshima, Hiroshima
- Product code: EN-HSM-4034-40341
Enjoy the convenient and luxury experience of a Rolls-Royce Phantom for 8 hours while touring two World Heritage Sites: the Atomic Bomb Dome in Hiroshima and Itsukushima Shrine on Miyajima. You’ll be driven to sightseeing spots that can only be reached by car without the hassle of driving or of using a GPS! Your driver, as well as an optional guide-interpreter who is familiar with the area, will lead your tour so that you may get to know the history and background of the locations in depth. You may also customize your tour depending on what you would like to see.
- Ride in a luxurious Rolls-Royce Phantom for 8 hours in a completely private tour of Hiroshima.
- Discover World Heritage Sites in Hiroshima: the Atomic Bomb Dome and Itsukushima Shrine on Miyajima.
- You will be picked up and dropped off at a station, airport, hotel, or restaurant at your convenience and in complete comfort.
- A professional driver, as well as an optional guide-interpreter who is familiar with the area, will lead your tour.
- You may customize your tour depending on what locations you would like to see.
From 175,200 yen (tax included) per group (1-3 people）
（10:00）Pick up at a hotel in Hiroshima, Hiroshima Airport and Hiroshima Station →Enjoy sightseeing in Hiroshima for 8 hours (Hiroshima Peace Memorial and Miyajima)→（18:00) Drop off at hotel and restaurant
This plan is a private sightseeing tour in a chauffeured Rolls-Royce Phantom around Hiroshima, one of the most historically significant locations when it comes to reflecting and promoting world peace. The region is home to two World Heritage Sites: the Atomic Bomb Dome and Itsukushima Shrine on Miyajima, which will be your two destinations on this tour.
The 8-hour outing will be one of the most luxurious and comfortable you have ever experienced and will start with being picked up at a station or airport and end with a drop-off at a restaurant or hotel. This is an excellent and highly recommended package for those who would like to spend even their travel time in luxury and comfort.
From the moment you arrive in Hiroshima until your final destination at a hotel or restaurant, your dedicated and knowledgeable driver will guide you around.
We hope that you will enjoy the luxury and comfort while you experience the Atomic Bomb Dome and Itsukushima Shrine on Miyajima, which are must-see locations in Hiroshima.
A driver, as well as an optional guide-interpreter who is familiar with the area, will lead your tour so that you may get to know the history and background of the locations in depth.
Our knowledgeable guide-interpreter will explain and guide you through Hiroshima and in Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park, the Atomic Bomb Dome, and the Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum.
It is also possible to travel to other areas of the bombing site beyond the Atomic Bomb Dome.
On Miyajima, an optional guide-interpreter will guide you through Itsukushima Shrine, Daishoin Temple, Mount Misen, etc. To travel to Miyajima, you will leave the car and travel by ferry with the guide-interpreter.
You may also customize the tour depending on what you would like to see. (Not all requests can be satisfied.)
【THINGS TO NOTE】
- Duration：8 hours（approx.)
- Minimum number of participants：1 people (Max 3 people) *Up to two can go when there is a tourist guide
- Meeting point：Pick up (Hiroshima Station · Hiroshima Airport · hotels in Hiroshima) / Please fill in the following information in the process of booking. (Pick up date and time / pick up address)
- Tour conductor for 24 hours：No
- Accompanying National Government Licensed Guide Interpreter or Local Licensed Guide Interpreter：Yes
- Accompanied by a driver：Yes
- Language support：
English / Chinese / Korean / French / Spanish / German / Italian
※ Interpreter-guides are optional. They might not be able to come along due to their schedules. Reservation is required in advance.
- Meals (included in a tour fee)：No
・Personal expenses that are not included in the course, such as transportation cost
・Tourist guide fee
- Participation requirements：
・In good physical condition.
・A wheelchair will not be able to fit in the vehicle. (For those who are physically challenged, please ride with a helper.)
- Free wi-fi：No
- Other things to note：
・If you are worried about car sickness etc., please bring medicines with you.
・No smoking in this car.
【HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES】
・Face masks required for travelers in public areas
・Face masks required for guides in public areas
・Face masks provided for travelers as needed
・Social distancing enforced throughout the experience
・Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
・Gear/equipment sanitized between uses
・Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
・Guides required to regularly wash hands
・Regular temperature checks for staff
・Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
・Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
・Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
【TOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS】Before booking the tour, please confirm the Tour Terms & Conditions and save the document.
Check [TOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS]（Japanese）
【TOUR PLANNER AND CONDUCTOR】
Regional Branding Institute Co., Ltd.
Aqua Terrace UⅡ Bldg. 8F, 2-20-3 Kaminarimon, Taito-ku, Tokyo, 111-0034
Travel Agency registered with a Tokyo Governor 2-7547
A regular member of All Nippon Travel Agents Association
10 to 8 days before the departure date of the tour 20%
7 to 2 days before the departure date of the tour 30%
The day before the departure date of the tour 40%
On the day of the departure date of the tour 50%
After the tour departed, No show 100%