Private Cruise to Miyajima's Seven Coastal Shrines
- Duration: 240 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Hatsukaichi-shi, Hiroshima
- Product code: EN-HSM-4034-40343
【OUTLINE】This package provides the rich cultural experience of visiting and observing spiritual practices at the seven shrines (nanaura meguri) of Miyajima on a private cruise. View the entirety of Miyajima and the Itsukushima Shrine from the sea. From the captivating scenery visible out at sea to visiting the traditional shrines, this will surely be a memorable experience for you to take home. Enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime experience on this luxurious cruise.
- Take a visit to each of the seven shrines (nanaura meguri) at the Itsukushima Shrine World Heritage Site.
- Take pictures in front of the “floating” shrine gate (torii) of Miyajima while out at sea.
- The cruise will be aboard the yacht Sense 50, manufactured by BENETEAU (France).
- The yacht will provide a private, luxury space where you may travel undisturbed with only yourselves, a guide-interpreter, and the ship’s crew.
- This package may be customized to your needs and desires, which is not possible on a normal cruise liner.
12:30 Gathering ~ 13:00 Boarding / departure ~ Yacht cruising for 210 minutes ~ 16:30 Returning back
“Nanaura meguri” is a traditional visit to the seven shrines on the coast of Miyajima, known as the island of gods. You will set out from Mikasanohama Beach in front of the Itsukushima Shrine and cruise around the island to view or visit each of the seven shrines while viewing Mount Misen, which will be visible on your right. This package will allow you to experience some of the traditional spiritual practices of Japan.
With this tour, you will get to participate in “nanaura meguri,” an experience that most tourists on chartered yachts are unable to have. The cruise will begin once you board the Sense 50. First, you may enjoy the view of the Seto Inland Sea with a complimentary non-alcoholic drink. Then, you will experience the “nanaura meguri” visit to the seven shrines while listening to the knowledgeable guide-interpreter’s explanation. The yacht will provide a private, luxury space where you may travel undisturbed with only yourselves, a guide-interpreter, and the ship’s crew. You will also be able to take pictures in front of the “floating” shrine gate (torii) of Miyajima while out at sea. The photos you will have the opportunity to take will surely become a special memento of your visit. Depending on your needs and desires, you can also enjoy a meal and drinks (including alcohol).
Enjoy the opportunity to experience the history and mystery of Miyajima on a luxurious private yacht like no other.
【THINGS TO NOTE】
Duration： 240 minutes
Meeting point： "National Residence Miyaji Mori Inn,"
1168-3 Miyajima, Hatsukaichi, Hiroshima [MAP]
Access：15 minutes on foot from World cultural heritage "Itsukushima-Shrine", and 10 minutes on foot from the Miyajima Aquarium
- Language support：
English / Chinese / Korean / French / Spanish / German / Italian
※ Interpreter-guides are optional. They might not be able to come along due to their schedules. Reservation is required in advance.
・The first drink fee (non-alcohol)(1 bottle/person)
・Lunch Box（From 6 people）(optional)
・Interpreter-guides fee (optional)
Participation requirements ：
・In good physical condition.
・A wheelchair will not be able to fit in the vehicle. (For those who are physically challenged, please ride with a helper.)
・For this plan is cruising on board, please be dressed in casual clothes.
・Also, bring items to protect yourself against the cold, depending on the weather.
・High heels are not appropriate on the yacht since it is quite unstable.
- Other things to note ：
· Flat fee applies to a group with six or less people. From the seventh person and on, there will be an additional charge per person.
· If you are worried about seasickness, please bring medicine with you.· On the ship, please wear a life jacket.
· If the tour cannot be operated because of the organizer of this plan, such as when the operation becomes impossible under the unforeseen circumstances, we will repay the full amount.
· If we can not dispatch due to inevitable reasons depending on weather and sea conditions, you will not be charged for cancellation. The captain of the ship decides whether to sail out or not, considering typhoons, heavy rains, lightning strikes, heavy fogs, strong winds, storm surges and such. However, normal rain would not lead to cancellation.
· We can not operate on the day of Hiroshima Minato Dream Fireworks and Miyajima Water Fireworks Festival.
· Because we have only one yacht, you can not book the plan when it is occupied.
【HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES】・Face masks required for travelers in public areas
・Face masks required for guides in public areas
・Face masks provided for travelers as needed
・Social distancing enforced throughout the experience
・Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
・Gear/equipment sanitized between uses
・Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
・Guides required to regularly wash hands
・Regular temperature checks for staff
・Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
・Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
・Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
7 to 4 days before the tour date 40% of the tour price
3 to 2 days before the tour date 60% of the tour price
The day before the tour date, On the day of the tour 100% of the tour price
*Right after the online settlement is made, a cancellation fee of 10% will be incurred in case of cancellation.
*The cancellation fee includes handling charges.