Make Your Very Own Ramen Food Sample!
- Varighet: 60 Minutter (ca.)
- Lokasjon: Toshima-ku, Tokyo
- Produktkode: EN-TKO-1056-10563
In this class, you will be able to experience the uniquely Japanese technology of making elaborate food samples.
For this class, you will be making a food sample of ramen. You will bend the fake noodles you create and arrange other ingredients to go on top. It will undoubtedly be a blast for both children and adults!
The staff will teach you step by step to make this a memorable experience for the whole family.
- Experience food sample technology so elaborate that you could mistake your sample for the real thing.
- Experience Japanese culture through creating of one of Japan's favorite dishes: Ramen.
- You can make soy sauce ramen, one of the most traditional types of ramen. It is an ideal souvenir.
- You will learn how to design and shape the wax parts to create your original ramen food sample.
- Learn the history of food samples.
Put the noodles and other parts in hot water to soften them and shape them → Cut up some green onions → Pour the broth and put your ingredients on top → Leave in the refrigerator for about 5 minutes until hardened → Your ramen is complete!
Lining up elaborate food samples in front of restaurants is part of Japanese culture. Food samples are also very popular as souvenirs.
You can experience making a food sample of soy sauce ramen, one of Japan's favorites.
By bending the straight wax noodles to look more natural, cutting each ingredient and placing them on top, and pouring the broth, you can create an appetizing bowl of ramen.
You can make a completely unique bowl of ramen by shaping the parts made of wax into your favorite forms and creating your own design.
You can take your ramen home with you, and the noodles won't even go soft!
You will be working with noodles, ingredients, and broth that are pre-made. The end result is a bowl of ramen that looks virtually real. Don't miss out on this opportunity to learn about Japanese food sample technology!
Get a feel of Japanese culture by participating in this uniquely Japanese experience!
Each session is limited to 24 people.
【THINGS TO NOTE】
- Duration：30 mins to 1 hour (Depending on the number of participants)
- Meeting point：Yamato Sample Workshop 3
Room 101, 4-18-2 Tachimatsu Mansion, Kami-Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo 170-0012 [MAP]
- Access：Tobu Tojo Line (Kita-Ikebukuro Station), 6 minutes on foot
- Language support：Guide - partly in English
- Included ：
・Sample food product
- Free Wi-Fi：✖
- Toilet(Western style)：〇
- Other things to note：
If we are unable to hold the class for some reason, we will inform you by e-mail by the day before your reservation.
※ Closed: Wednesday and Thursday. However, we may be closed due to group reservations or business trips, etc.
※ Classes available: 10 am-4 pm
Last Class: 4 pm, Open until 5 pm
Closed from December 25th to January 5th
【HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES】
・Face masks required for travelers in public areas
・Face masks required for guides in public areas
・Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
・Social distancing enforced throughout the experience
・Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
・Gear/equipment sanitized between uses
・Regular temperature checks for staff
・Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
7 to 4 days before the tour date 40% of the tour price
3 to 2 days before the tour date 60% of the tour price
The day before the tour date, on the day of the tour 100% of the tour price
※Right after the online settlement is made, a cancellation fee of 10% will be incurred in case of cancellation.
※The cancellation fee includes handling charges.