Transform into a Sengoku Busho Samurai (Studio Shooting Plan)
- Duration: 60 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Taito-ku, Tokyo
- Product code: EN-TKO-1054-10547
Transform into a traditional Samurai by wearing our authentic-looking armor from the Sengoku Period and the Warring States Period (late 15th-late 16th century). Take amazing, Instagram worthy pictures in our traditional Japanese-style room and try out some cool Samurai poses!
This plan includes 5 shots per person.
- Transform into an armored warrior wearing a full-scale armor (replica) weighing approximately 18kg.
- Take 5 amazing photos in a traditional looking room!
- Enjoy free photo time with your personal camera.
- Easy access from Asakusa Station.
- Enjoy sightseeing at the surrounding tourist attractions after the experience.
Visit the shop→ Introduction → Armor wearing → Photo shooting (5 shots) → Free shooting by yourself → Change clothes → Receive the photos → Finish
Discover the Samurai inside of yourself by trying on authentic armor and taking photos in Asakusa, a center for sightseeing in Japan. The armor weighs about 18kg so you will have the same feeling that real warriors had!
First, the staff will give you an introduction to the armor. Choose your favorite armor from several choices of armor available.
After wearing the armor-underwear to withstand the weight of the armor, you will put on the armor of your choice. Rest assured that the staff will assist you in changing clothes. Insert a long sword and a short sword into the waist, and your Samurai makeover is over.
The staff will take five of your photos first. Then you can take photos with your camera. The venue of the shooting is a full-scale Japanese-style room. You can get photos that look great for your SNS.
You will receive the photos taken in the studio by the end of your experience.
【THINGS TO NOTE】
- Time：60 minutes
※Please come at least 10 minutes before your reservation time. If you are late, it may be difficult to join the program.
- Meeting point：Jidaiya Meijikan
2-3-5 Kaminarimon, Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0034
- Access： A 1-minute walk from Asakusa Station Exit A4
* Approximately 2 minutes on foot from Kaminarimon, the center of Asakusa's sightseeing spots
- Language support：English
- Included：Armor and accessories, changing clothes support, service photo (5 photos), free shooting support (Please prepare your own camera）
- Participation requirements：155cm tall or over
- Free WI-FI：×
- Other things to note：
・Since the armor is of adult size, the participants need to be approximately 155cm tall or over.
・Please bring your own camera or smartphone as there is the free shooting time.
【HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES】
・Face masks required for travelers in public areas
・Face masks required for guides in public areas
・Face masks provided for travelers as needed
・Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
・Social distancing enforced throughout the experience
・Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
・Gear/equipment sanitized between uses
・Guides required to regularly wash hands
・Regular temperature checks for staff
・Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
・Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
・Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
・Contactless ticket redemption
7 to 4 days before the tour date 40% of the tour price
3 to 2 days before the tour date 60% of the tour price
The day before the tour date, on the day of the tour 100% of the tour price
※Right after the online settlement is made, a cancellation fee of 10% will be incurred in case of cancellation.
※The cancellation fee includes handling charges.