Shimanami Kaido One-Day E-bike Cycling Tour
- Süre: 6 Saat (Tahmini)
- Lokasyon: Imabari-shi, Ehime
- Ürün kodu: EN-EHM-7047-70472
Enjoy a guided tour of places to see as you cycle along cycling mecca Shimanami Kaido. In addition to the easy-to-use electric bicycles, there will be support car a following along (From the starting point to Kirosan), so even if there are steep slopes or bike breakdowns, please be assured that we have you covered.
- One-way guided tour from Imabari to Omishima
- Go through Imabari, Oshima, Hakatajima and reach Imabari (Omishima)
- Visit photo spots tour by a guide who is well-acquainted with the area
- Cycle comfortably knowing that a support car is there to help you with the more intense areas of the island
- From Omishima, you can move to Onomichi/Imabari by taxi or express bus (optional)
- [10:00 a.m.] Depart from Imabari (Sunrise Itoyama Bicycle Rental)
- [11:30 a.m.] Arrive at Kirosan, Ōshima. Stay 40 minutes and depart at 12:10 p.m.
- [1:30 p.m.] Arrive at Miyakubo, Ōshima for lunch. Stay 50 minutes and depart at 2:00 p.m.
- [3:00 p.m.] Arrive at Tatara Shimanami Park, Ōshima to visit the Cyclists' Mecca Monument. Stay 30 minutes and depart at 3:30 p.m.
- [3:40 p.m.] Arrive at consolidated cycling support facility WAKKA (Ōmishima)
In this plan, cyclists travel around Shimanami Kaido, known as a cyclists' mecca attracting fans from all over the world, on an E-bike.
With E-bikes, even those who are not physically confident can go up mountain roads and slopes with ease.
Although it is not well known, there are steep hills along Shimanami Kaido, which can be difficult for beginners to climb.
For lasting fun memories, experienced local guides will direct you right to the places you really shouldn't miss seeing.
Having a support car also allows you to select a different route mid-way, making it a more fulfilling plan.
【THINGS TO NOTE】
- Time：6 Hours
- Meeting point：Sunrise Itoyama Bicycle Rental [MAP]
(Google Maps and Apple Maps users, please search "Sunrise Itoyama" for directions)
2-8-1 Sunaba-cho,Imabari-shi, Ehime-ken 794-0001
Please board the bus bound for Ohama via Koura (Japanese: 小浦経由大浜行き) from Imabari Station on platform 2.
The bus departs from Imabari station at 8:38 9:58 13:20; get off at Itoyama Koenmae (22 minutes)
- Minimum number of participants：2 people
- Language support： Japanese, English (Accommodations will be in beginner-level English)
・E-bike rental fee
・Support car (2 hours 30 minutes)
・Food and drink during the tour
- Things to bring：
- Participation requirements：
> At least 12 years of age
> At least 140cm tall, weighing up to 100kg (due to bicycle specs)
- Free Wi-Fi：×
- Toilet：Western style toilet
- Other things to note：
> Riding a bicycle after drinking alcohol is a violation of the law and strictly prohibited.
> Attire: Participants are asked not to wear skirts, heels, sandals, or the like.
> Tours may be canceled due to weather or other circumstances.
【HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES】
・Face masks required for travelers in public areas
・Face masks required for guides in public areas
・Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
・Social distancing enforced throughout the experience
・Gear/equipment sanitized between uses
・Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
7 to 4 days before the tour date 40% of the tour price
3 to 2 days before the tour date 60% of the tour price
The day before the tour date, on the day of the tour 100% of the tour price
※Right after the online settlement is made, a cancellation fee of 10% will be incurred in case of cancellation.
※The cancellation fee includes handling charges.