1-day private Hinode tour to feel culture and nature of countryside of Tokyo
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Hinode-machi, Nishitama-gun, Tokyo
- Product code: EN-TKO-1042-10424
At this samurai residence ninja dojo, you will have the opportunity to wear a ninja custome and experience life as a ninja. It all begins with answering one pressing question: What is a ninja?
This plan includes comfortable, private transportation from the city center of Shinjuku, so you do not need to worry about the stresses of city travel and getting lost.
- Ninjas have a long history in Japan, but much about them is still clouded in mystery. In this experience, you will be able to learn more about ninjas and experience their way of life.
- We will provide you with a private car from Shinjuku Station, so you can rest assured that you will not have to worry about space on train and stressful travel.
- The session begins by answering: "What is a Ninja?"
- Learn about the missions of ninjas that have been passed on to this day.
24,500yen~70,500yen （including tax）
8:30-10:00 Meet at Shinjuku Station West Exit and ride to Samurai Residence by private car**
10:00-11:00 Hinode Samurai Residence. At the Samurai Residence, you will change into a ninja custome, learn about Ninja history, practice sword, fukiya (darts), and shuriken techniques, and then finally take a photo.
11:00-12:30 Transport back to Shinjuku in a private car.
**Please note that while we do provide transportation during this experience, we ask that you be responsible for your own transportation to the meeting point from your residence.
The ninja experience will be held at an over 100 years old samurai residence in the suburbs of Tokyo.
As for transportation, there will be a private car provided at Shinjuku Station, so there will be no stress regarding luggage and train transfers.
After changing into your ninja custome, we will begin with a lecture on "What is a Ninja?," and then practice drawing swords and cutting. You will also be able to try blowing darts and throwing shuriken.
【THINGS TO NOTE】
- Time：4 hours
- Least participants：1 person
- Meeting point：Shinjuku Station West Exit Underground, taxi stop
1-5 Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160-0023
- Access：From the underground ticket gates on the Keio, Odakyu, and JR lines at Shinjuku Station, follow the directions to reach the taxi stop.
- Tour conductor for 24 hours：None
- Accompanying National Government Licensed Guide Interpreter or Local Licensed Guide Interpreter：None
- Language support：English, Japanese
- Meals (included in a tour fee)：None
- Included：Transfer by a private car, Ninja experience
- Free Wi-Fi：〇 Available
- Toilet：〇（Western Style）
【TOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS】
Before booking the tour, please confirm the Tour Terms & Conditions and save the document.
【TOUR PLANNER AND CONDUCTOR】
Regional Branding Institute Co.,Ltd.
Aqua Terrace UⅡ bldg. 8F, 2-20-3 Kaminarimon, Taiko-ku, Tokyo, 111-0034
Travel Agency registered with a Tokyo Governor 2-7547
A regular member of All Nippon Travel Agents Association
10 to 8 days before the departure date of the tour 20%
7 to 2 days before the departure date of the tour 30%
The day before the departure date of the tour 40%
On the day of the departure date of the tour 50%
After the tour departed, No show 100%