Cruise Around Matsushima/Shiogama (Kaisendon Ticket Included)
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Matsushima-machi, Miyagi
- Product code: EN-MYG-7103-71033
This tour includes a cruise around Matsushima Bay and a gift certificate to make your own seafood bowl at the market.
- This is the only sightseeing course in the bay where you can see the islands associated with the famous haiku poet Matsuo Basho and the lord of Sendai, Masamune Date.
- A cruise tour around the three most scenic spots in Japan.
- Shiogama is one of the largest fishing ports in Japan based on the amount of fresh tuna brought in.
- This is the perfect side trip from Matsushima to Sendai.
- A luxury plan to fully enjoy the charm of Miyagi!
Adult(13 years old over) 6,050yen (tax included)
Child(7-12 years old) 5,250yen (tax included)
10:00 Meeting at Matsushima Kisen (No. 2 counter) at Matsushima Kaigan Rest House.Take a boat on Matsushima Bay・・・〈Transfer by boat〉・・・10:50 Disembark at Marine Gate Shiogama・・・〈On Foot or take a bus (at your own expense)〉・・・11:40 Meet at the Shiogama Seafood Wholesale Market (sales area 6). Lunch at the market. Gather your favorite ingredients to make a My Kaisen-don.*My Kaisen-don is a custom rice bowl where you can choose all of your favorite ingredients.・・・13:00 End
【Things to note】
- Duration：3 hours
- Minimum number of participants：1 person
- Meeting point：Marubun Matsushima Kisen (No. 2 counter) at Matsushima Kaigan Rest House
98-1 Matsushima-chonai, Matsushima-machi, Miyagi-gun, Miyagi-ken
No. 2, Matsushima Kaigan Rest House
By car：A 10-minute drive from Matsuhisa Kaigan IC
By train：A 7-minute walk from JR Senseki Line Matsushima Kaigan Station
- Tour conductor
for 24 hours：No
- Accompanying National Government Licensed Guide Interpreter or Local Licensed Guide Interpreter：No
- Language support：Japanese, English(Audio guide/Menu instructions), Chinese(Audio guide), Korean(Audio guide)
- Meals (included in a tour fee)：Yes（Breakfast：0, Lunch：1, Dinner：0）
- Included：Boarding ticket(Basho Course), Gold certificate worth 3000 yen.
- Participation requirements：
・Infant (0 to 6 years old) are free to take the pleasure boat.
・Wheelchairs are accessible.
・Wheelchairs are accessible for all transportation.
・Wheelchairs are accessible for all surfaces (no uneven terrain, stairs, etc.).
・Strollers are accessible.
・Infants are required to sit on laps.
- Free Wi-Fi：No
- Toilet： Yes (Western-style)
- Other things to note：
・The service may be canceled on the day when the weather is rough. In that case, you will get a refund.
・We recommend that you take the bus from Marine Gate Shiogama to the Shiogama Fishery Wholesale Market. The bus ride costs 100 yen.
The closest bus stop to Marine Gate Shiogama is Shiogama Shobosho-mae.
The closest bus stop to the Shiogama Fishery Wholesale Market is Sakanaoroshiichiba-mae.
*For more information, please click here.
【HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES】
・Face masks required for travelers in public areas
・Face masks required for guides in public areas
・Face masks provided for travelers as needed
・Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
・Social distancing enforced throughout the experience
・Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
・Gear/equipment sanitized between uses
・Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
・Regular temperature checks for staff
・Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
【TOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS】
Before booking the tour, please confirm the Tour Terms & Conditions and save the document.
Check [TOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS]（Japanese）
【TOUR PLANNER AND CONDUCTOR】
Regional Branding Institute Co., Ltd.
Aqua Terrace UⅡ Bldg. 8F, 2-20-3 Kaminarimon, Taito-ku, Tokyo, 111-0034
Travel Agency registered with a Tokyo Governor 2-7547
A regular member of All Nippon Travel Agents Association
10 to 8 days before the departure date of the tour 20%
7 to 2 days before the departure date of the tour 30%
The day before the departure date of the tour 40%
On the day of the departure date of the tour 50%
After the tour departed, No show 100%