Yoga Experience in a Subtropical Forest and the Kuroshio Current
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Hachijojima, Tokyo
- Product code: EN-TKO-1073-10731
An exciting yoga experience with a local yoga instructor in a subtropical forest.
- This experience starts at a small harbor overlooking the dynamic Kuroshio Current features hot springs and footbaths popular with yoga fans of this relaxing program.
- Participants will take electric bicycles (e-bikes) from the hotel to the venue, allowing them to enjoy the spectacular scenery and atmosphere of the island with all five senses.
[9:00]Meet at Yuka and ride the electric bicycles to the venue while enjoying spectacular views of the island.
[10:00]Experience forest yoga at the venue.
[12:00]After the forest yoga, rest in the footbath while taking in the spectacular view of the Kuroshio Current.
[13:00]Once we return to Yuka, feel free to enjoy the natural beauty of Hachijojima.
Hachijojima, less than an hour flight from Tokyo, is a paradise floating in the Pacific Ocean. The island features the forest and blue sea reminiscent of a subtropical resort. Therapeutic yoga is highly recommended in the forest and on the beach. It is a great way to revitalize your body and mind after being stuck at home. E-bikes (electric bicycles) are also available to rent so that you can enjoy the sea breeze while cycling.
【THINGS TO NOTE】
- Duration：4 hours
- Meeting point：Yuko [MAP]
1115 Okago, Hachijo-machi, Hachijojima, Tokyo 100-1401
- Access：A 15-minute drive from Hachijojima Airport
- Language support：Japanese, English
- Included ：Yoga lesson fee, yoga mat, e-bike rental fee, workshop participation fee, insurance fee
- Items to bring：Towel, drink
- Clothes：Comfortable clothes easy to move in
- Participation requirements ：Over 15 years old
- Special support：This experience can be reserved for private use.
- Free Wi-Fi ：No
- Other things to note：Please understand that the experience may be canceled depending on the weather. In that case, we will contact you by 17:00 the day before, and proceed with a total refund.
【HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES】
・Face masks required for travelers in public areas
・Face masks required for guides in public areas
・Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
・Social distancing enforced throughout the experience
・Regular temperature checks for staff
・Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
・Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
・Contactless ticket redemption
7 to 4 days before the tour date 40% of the tour price
3 to 2 days before the tour date 60% of the tour price
The day before the tour date, on the day of the tour 100% of the tour price
※Right after the online settlement is made, a cancellation fee of 10% will be incurred in case of cancellation.
※The cancellation fee includes handling charges.