Yoga Experience with Yellow Hachijo Weaving and a Flower Farm Visit
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Hachijojima, Tokyo
- Product code: EN-TKO-1073-10732
In addition to the healing yoga program, we will explore the beauty of the island's subtropical flowers and local craft culture called Yellow Hachijo weaving.
As part of this experience, you will learn how to dye yarn from the native plant Yellow Hachijo, view gorgeous textiles and be healed by the beauty of subtropical flowers in full bloom.
- Feel the charm of Honbakihachi weaving by learning from the artisans involved in its process.
- An introduction to the island's unique culture and beautiful subtropical flowers.
[9:00]Meet at Yuka and ride the electric bicycles to the venue while enjoying spectacular views of the island.
[10:00]Experience forest yoga at the venue.
[12:00]After yoga on the beach, we will move on to the traditional Hachijo weaving activity.
[14:00]Once we return to Yuka, feel free to enjoy the natural beauty of Hachijojima.
Enjoy this remarkable Yellow Hachijo weaving experience together with the hot springs and therapeutic yoga on the island. E-bikes (electric bicycles) are also available to rent so that you can enjoy the sea breeze while cycling.
【THINGS TO NOTE】
- Duration：5 hours
- Meeting point：Yuko [MAP]
1115 Okago, Hachijo-machi, Hachijojima, Tokyo 100-1401
- Access：A 15-minute drive from Hachijojima Airport
- Language support：Japanese, English
- Included ：Yoga lesson fee, yoga mat, e-bike rental fee, insurance fee, Yellow Hachijo weaving activity fee
- Items to bring：Towel, drink
- Clothes：Comfortable clothes easy to move in
- Participation requirements ：Over 15 years old
- Special support：This experience can be reserved for private use.
- Free Wi-Fi ：No
- Other things to note：Please understand that the experience may be canceled depending on the weather. In that case, we will contact you by 17:00 the day before, and proceed with a total refund.
【HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES】
・Face masks required for travelers in public areas
・Face masks required for guides in public areas
・Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
・Social distancing enforced throughout the experience
・Regular temperature checks for staff
・Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
・Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
・Contactless ticket redemption
7 to 4 days before the tour date 40% of the tour price
3 to 2 days before the tour date 60% of the tour price
The day before the tour date, on the day of the tour 100% of the tour price
※Right after the online settlement is made, a cancellation fee of 10% will be incurred in case of cancellation.
※The cancellation fee includes handling charges.