Cycling Tour in Hinode-machi, Tokyo
- Duration: 160 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Nishitama-gun, Tokyo
- Product code: EN-TKO-1013-10130
Why not enjoy cycling in Hinode-machi, a nice destination for a day trip from the central Tokyo, abundant in nature? An experienced local guide will show you to his recommended spots by electric motor bicycle according to your request.
- Enjoy nature to the fullest in a day trip from the center of Tokyo
- Peaceful Hinode-machi where a typical scene of Japanese mountain villages is condensed
- A non-touristic area with varied views of forests, pure streams, and waterfalls
- Local guide who shows you to his recommended spots according to your request
- Comfortable cycling by electric motor bicycle
Meet at Hinode-machi Tourism Association→cycling by electric motor bicycle→the tour ends at the point of origin
Hinode-machi is about 90 to 120 minutes away from Shinjuku by train and bus. Although it is a part of Tokyo, the area has a rich natural environment dotted with forests and pure streams. None of these are touristic and you can see the pristine wildness in the area.
The guide who knows well the charms of the area will show you to the selected spots according to your request. You may forget yourself being in Tokyo if you cycle around in the middle of the typical rural scenery with farms and rice fields, looking at and smelling the seasonal flowers. Those who usually don't ride a bicycle can enjoy safe and comfortable cycling by using an electric motor bicycle.
(An example of cycling route)
Rokuya Daibutsu (Big Buddha, 18 meters tall, established in 2018)→shady path of broad-leaf trees→walk along small streams→Habu Street (dotted with traditional warehouse and large houses)→mountain villages→Shiraiwa Waterfall→back to the point of origin.
(Other spots to visit)
Kita Oguno area, Hinode Sanso (the old villa where Prime Minister Nakasone and President Reagan once had a meeting)→Umaimono-kan (outlet selling the local foodstuff and handicrafts)
【THINGS TO NOTE】
- Time：160 minutes
- Meeting point：Hinode-machi Tourism Association [MAP]
17-2, Oguno, Hinode-machi, Nishitama-gun, Tokyo
■By train and bus
・Fussa Station Shinjuku station
⇓（JR Chuo Line 25 min）
⇓（JR Ome Line 20 min）
⇓(Nishi Tokyo Bus for Musashi-Itsukaichi Station 20-30 min)
A 1-minute walk from the bus stop
・Musashi-Masuko Station Shinjuku station
⇓（JR Chuo Line 25 min）
⇓（JR Ome Line 11 min）
⇓（JR Itsukaichi Line 13 min）
A 25-minute walk from the station
- Language support：English, Japanese
- Included ：Electric motor bicycle, accident insurance
- Items to bring：Rain wear
- Participation requirements ：10 years and over
- Free Wi-Fi ：✖
- Toilet：〇 (Japanese/Western style)
7 to 4 days before the tour date 40% of the tour price
3 to 2 days before the tour date 60% of the tour price
The day before the tour date, on the day of the tour 100% of the tour price
※Right after the online settlement is made, a cancellation fee of 10% will be incurred in case of cancellation.
※The cancellation fee includes handling charges.