[Traditional Boat "Yakatabune" Plan] Hiroshima Oyster Lunch Cruise on the Seto Inland Sea Overlooking Miyajima
- Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Hatsukaichi, Hiroshima
- Product code: EN-HSM-4014-40145
A chartered cruise tour slowly sailing the Seto Inland Sea where you can see Miyajima the World Heritage Site famous for the floating shrine gate.
Enjoy a Hiroshima oyster lunch grown by the local oyster farmers.
- Spend a luxurious time in Hiroshima while sightseeing off the coast of Miyajima, a World Heritage Site, on a chartered yakatabune boat.
- Yakatabune boats have a history of about 1200 years and are said to have been used for aristocratic play.
- While cruising, you can fully enjoy the scenery of the beautiful islands of the Seto Inland Sea where oyster rafts float.
- For lunch, you can enjoy dishes made with plenty of Hiroshima oysters harvested in this area.
- Taking a private cruise with your loved ones to enjoy the beautiful scenery around Miyajima a great way to make a special memory.
[12:30] Meet at Shimada Suisan Pier。Take a yakatabune boat and embark on a private cruise to enjoy the spectacular views of the Seto Inland Sea and Hiroshima oysters.
[14:00] The tour disbands on arrival.
Enjoy private cruising at lunchtime on a chartered houseboat.
Yakatabune boats have long been popular in Japan as a boat for aristocrats to enjoy a meal while gazing at the sea.
Spend a luxurious afternoon with your loved ones while enjoying the beauty of the islands of the Seto Inland Sea and the spectacular view of Miyajima, a World Heritage Site, on a relaxing cruising. For lunch, you can enjoy grilled oysters recommended by Hiroshima oyster farmers and oyster kamameshi with seasonal lunch boxes.
【THINGS TO NOTE】
- Duration：90 minutes
- Meeting point：Shimada Suisan [MAP]
1-2-6 Miyajimaguchi-nishi, Hatsukaichi-city, Hiroshima prefecture, Japan 739-0412
【On Foot from Miyajima-guchi station】
（From JR or Hiroshima Tram Miyajima-guchi station）Turn right (towards Yamaguchi) of the high street（National Route ２）and walk for approx. 10 mins. Then, you will find a big blue billboard of Shimada Suisan (in Japanese) on the left side. Or 5 mins by tax (subject to the traffic)
- Language support：Japanese
- Included ：Meal
- Excluded：Transport fee to/from the meeting point
- Participation requirements ：
・Travelers can easily arrive/depart on public transportation.
・Not recommended for travelers with back problems.
・Not recommended for pregnant travelers.
・Not recommended for travelers with heart problems or other serious medical conditions.
- Free Wi-Fi ：No
- Other things to note：
・ This tour includes an oyster tasting. Therefore, please be sure to check yourself for oyster allergies before applying. (If you have allergies other than oysters, please contact us in advance.)
・We will contact you by phone at least 4 hours in advance if the tour is canceled due to the adverse weather.
・ A full amount of the cost included in the described process will be refunded if the tour is canceled. Please note that travel and other expenses that are not a tour price will not be refunded.
【HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES】
・Face masks required for travelers in public areas
・Face masks required for guides in public areas
・Face masks provided for travelers as needed
・Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
・Social distancing enforced throughout the experience
・Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
・Guides required to regularly wash hands
・Regular temperature checks for staff
・Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Up to 24 hours before the start of the tour: 0%
Within 24 hours of the start of the tour: 100%
※Right after the online settlement is made, a cancellation fee of 10% will be incurred in case of cancellation.
※The cancellation fee includes handling charges.