Enjoy Local Organic Island Food
- Varighet: 3 Timer (ca.)
- Lokasjon: Hachijojima, Tokyo
- Produktkode: EN-TKO-1073-10733
An introduction to the produce of Hachijojima to yoga enthusiasts who value a healthy lifestyle and organic ingredients.
Share in the energy and enthusiasm of the people who live on the island, such as the Jersey cows that are raised stress-free on the island's coastline, the passionate cheesemakers, and the Italian restaurants that use the cheese, the farmers who grow the pesticide-free island lemons that are popular in the Tokyo metropolitan area, and the young entrepreneurs who grow shiitake mushrooms that thrive in the sea breeze.
- Traditional island sushi, local dishes, and medicinal herbs such as Aloe Vera are full of organic ingredients.
[9:00]Meet at Yuka and ride the electric bicycles to the venue while enjoying spectacular views of the island.
[9:40]Experience forest yoga at the venue.
[11:00]After the forest yoga, enjoy a pizza made from local cheeses and sweets made with lemon.
[12:00]Once we return to Yuka, feel free to enjoy the natural beauty of Hachijojima.
【THINGS TO NOTE】
- Duration：3 hours
- Meeting point：Yuko [MAP]
- Access：A 15-minute drive from Hachijojima Airport
- Language support：Japanese, English
- Included：Yoga lesson fee, yoga mat, e-bike rental fee, tea time, insurance fee
- Items to bring：Towel, drink
- Clothes：Comfortable clothes easy to move in
- Participation requirements：Over 15 years old
- Special support：
・If you are allergic to wheat or milk, we can offer other menu items.
・This experience can be reserved for private use.
- Free Wi-Fi ：No
- Other things to note： Please understand that the experience may be canceled depending on the weather. In that case, we will contact you by 17:00 the day before, and proceed with a total refund.
【HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES】
・Face masks required for travelers in public areas
・Face masks required for guides in public areas
・Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
・Social distancing enforced throughout the experience
・Regular temperature checks for staff
・Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
・Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
・Contactless ticket redemption
7 to 4 days before the tour date 40% of the tour price
3 to 2 days before the tour date 60% of the tour price
The day before the tour date, on the day of the tour 100% of the tour price
※Right after the online settlement is made, a cancellation fee of 10% will be incurred in case of cancellation.
※The cancellation fee includes handling charges.